“Great local takeaway with good variety and great deals.”
Review of Papa's Fast Food

Papa's Fast Food
Ranked #21 of 30 Restaurants in Alsager
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Papa's is our nearest takeaway and has been going for over 15years. Is it the best Pizza place, no, is the best curry house no, is it the best kebab house no. However for the value and the fact you can get all under one roof means a great customer experience.

It is extremely busy so do order if you can - they have their own app.... and if you are waiting why not bob the Lodge next door for a pint :-)

Reviewed January 20, 2018

Look, I get that it has been made illegal to put card charges on orders in the last few weeks, but a service charge for all orders?! If you don't know what I'm talking about, Papa's has now implemented a 40p service charge to all orders (at least they have for online orders, one of the main reasons I've used them in the past), whether it be collection or delivery - surely service charges are for additional service, above actually just making the food and giving it to you. This step seems greedy from my perspective and despite me generally appreciation for the standard of food that Papa's has provided in the last few years. I feel that this recent decision to charge 40p on all orders on top of delivery etc. reeks of complacency on Papa's part - very disappointing.

Reviewed December 14, 2017

Had a take away delivered, it arrived on time, was hot & all correct, food was very nice, everyone enjoyed, nice salad not soggy, good quality meat too, will order again.

Reviewed October 17, 2017

We've been ordering from Papas for 12 years and we've never had a bad takeaway. We've had pizzas, kebabs, chicken and chips and it's always been delicious.

Reviewed September 27, 2017

Please see above . Well worth trying. My personal favourite is the chicken kebab with tomato and chilli relish. Pop your toilet rolls in the fridge!!!