See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

If you are looking for an agriturismo, I strongly advise you, to look for alternatives. This place is more comparable to a camping site, and I am sure you can find cheaper alternatives, if this is the kind of vacation you like. Rooms are un-charming, food is average but the worst is the pool area. At day, it’s used by locals for a small entrance fee, hence if becomes extremely crowded, leaving no space for the people staying at the “agriturismo”. At night it’s turned in to a party area! This couldn’t be further away from our expectations!

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Katia V, Responsabile reception at Agriturismo Cascina Boschi, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2018

A camping site? You are joking, I hope ...
We do not even have a camper or caravan parking space!
Our rooms are of various types, but always nice and clean.
Our restaurant is having excellent reviews for the quality of the food and the fact that the products are all of the territory.
That is undisputed.
About the pool. Organizing events and parties by the pool is one of our strongest features.
We had two parties the weekend you stayed: a birthday and a graduation party. Both ended around midnight so as not to cause too much trouble for our guests. We always do so.
Obviously you can not expect to have a totally quiet weekend at the end of July in a structure that can accommodate up to 65 guests and that also welcomes outdoors in the pool (with moderation!).

Reviewed 28 July 2017

I had many issues during my stay there. The biggest problem is that during two nights (out of four), the owners had organised wild and very noisy parties with youngsters getting completely drunk around the swimming pool... Impossible to sleep in such circumstances. This could have been ok if we would not have been travelling with young kids. We complained several times (like the other people staying there did) and got part of our money reimbursed, but we had hoped for a more peaceful and restful stay.
Apart from that, I had pbms with my reservation (which had not been taken into account), the phone number of the guesthouse does not work, the internet in the room was inexistent, and they have real problems in calculating bills...

Date of stay: July 2017
Reviewed 10 April 2017

Very nice accommodation, spacious and has everything you need. We travelled with our dogs for a dog-event and stayed in the big appartment, nothing really to complain about. Food was also good, reasonabily priced. If I were in the area again, I would choose the same accommodation again.

Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed 22 February 2017

I have been to the Agriturismo for a dinner with my family, we were welcomed by the gentle and really kind receptionist Sabrina.
We had two mains, capunsei and tagliata, Suberb and perfectly cooked! good value for the money and quality as well! The place, immersed in the countryside, gives you the best opportunity to relax.

Date of stay: December 2016
Reviewed 5 August 2016

Room was spacious and clean. Airco and refrigerator noisy sometimes. Wifi is crammy. Restaurant is reasonably priced and good quality. The pool can be crowdy at times, but nonetheless good fun.staff is helpful and friendly. Thx to sabrina and mirco. The price is correct for the service you get. Great stay.

Date of stay: August 2016