“A gem”
Review of Corza

Corza
Ranked #2 of 23 Restaurants in West Wickham
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

A lovely (quite large) bistro serving Mediterranean cuisine with a rustic style of decoration. The menu reads well and the quality of the food lives up to the descriptions.

Reviewed 23 March 2018

We have been visiting Corza for a while and the service continues to be astounding. The food is brilliant - there's always a great range and the quality and portions are great for what you pay for. Whether you're visiting with friends, family, or planning a meal, Corza cater to everyone's taste. I'd recommend for everything from birthdays and days out with the family, to dates and brunch with friends.

Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

I visited alone this evening as I had an hour to spare unplanned before an appointment. I had the seafood stew and it was absolutely delicious. Lots of variety of fish - prawns, squid, salmon and another white fish - really good quality and very rich flavour. The waiter who served me was so kind and friendly. I will definitely be back!

Reviewed 11 March 2018

They went above and beyond on service on Mothering Sunday Dinner, the food was excellent, the staff are so welcoming, it was a lovely evening.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

We came here for a relaxed brunch and we all loved it! Fantastic selection of food and everthing was delicious. We were made to feel very welcome too, and the friendly banter with the staff made this an even better visit.