All reviews beer garden lasagna my other half the kitchen staff great little place haddock twin room stayed for one night next morning wee
Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

The hotel is in a good location with the beach and the town just a few minutes walk away the rooms are specious and clean the staff a very friendly and I will definitely return next time I’m stopping up this end of the country fantastic hotel

Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business
1  Thank Alex E
Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

Was out with family for dinner at Belvedere we were a party of 8, there is a good selection from all courses. Some of our party had starter none were disappointed with their choice, 4 of us choose steak all were delicious. The others were also very pleased with their choice. We all had sweet again no disappointments there, I choose the hot toffee sundae which was as usual delicious. We were served by a very efficient member of staff who made us feel very welcome

Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family
2  Thank Sandra W
Reviewed 10 October 2017

Nice friendly welcome and free room upgrade as the hotel wasnt busy, seemed popular though during my stay. Staff friendly and helpful throughout, particularly the lady who served the breakfasts. The Full Scottish breakfasts were excellent and set me up very nicely for the day ahead! Hotel is conveniently situated for the Market Square, the sea front and harbour just a further short stroll away. Enjoyed my stay and would stay again should i be in the area. Thanks for friendly service!

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled solo
2  Thank davidwilds58
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

Just had two day course in Stonehaven, staying at the Belvedere Hotel a small run lovely place in the middle of town. Nice cosy rooms, the shower a tad small, the only downfall. Excellent service from all the staff, welcoming friendly locals in the bar. Rump steak was beautiful the first night and the haddock last night was the same, a good choice of breakfast also.On leaving this morning the hostess went out of her way to get me a taxi as most were busy with school runs,trying umpteen numbers to get me one.
A very good central location and very good stay.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business
1  Thank Kevin M
Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

My husband and I stayed for just a night on our way up the coast and onto the highlands. For the price this place was clean, and a great value! We did have twin beds and a shared restroom (sink in room though) and a full breakfast was included in the AM- and it was delicious! I would recommend staying here if you are looking for a comfortable place to rest of the night and a place to get good bite to eat. The photo included is the view from our room!

Stayed: September 2017