See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed 3 September 2014

My husband and I made the mistake of checking in here one night while we were house hunting in Amherstburg. What a mistake. The rug was filthy and we didn't walk on it without our shoes. The beds were scary and so we slept on top of the covers. We had our little dogs with us and I was afraid they would pick up something. It was a horrible experience and we would never recommend it to anyone. There is no hotel in Amherstburg so stay in Windsor and travel back and forth. The other place to stay was Duffys and I has heard it was much better but still not great. It is closed now so there isnt a hotel here at all. That would be a great investment for someone if they put up a nice hotel in the town.

Room Tip: Do not rent a room here. I wouldn't want somdone visiting Amherstburg staying at this place!! Beware, stay clear.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple