US$219
TripAdvisor
All reviewswithin walking distancefry panquiet streetstayed here for nightscomfortable bedwould stay here againcarolinekitchenettegemcabinrates
Reviewed 17 October 2017

Did not have a cabin. The room we had was very clean and quiet.The motel is in a great location with a great price. Stayed a few nights and had a great time while we were in Kaslo The owner was wonderful and helped you with any questions, and directions . Will be staying again for a greater length of time. The whole town of Kaslo was so friendly and welcoming.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family
CECkaslo, Owner at Kaslo Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2017

Thanks for staying with us

Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

I was happy to get a cabin in this motel which had both suites and cabins. The cabin itself was roomy and very clean. Caroline was accommodating to what ever I needed such as a bigger fry pan to fit my over sized steak that was bought at the local marketplace. Cozy and warm, highly recommended!

Stayed: September 2017, traveled solo
CECkaslo, Owner at Kaslo Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2017

Thank you for staying with us, hope to see you again

Reviewed 29 September 2017

We stayed at the Kaslo motel a couple of nights in one of the cabins. It was very roomy and clean. It was a quiet time of year anyway so there was no sounds of TV's from neighbors or any such thing. I guess the two barking/howling dogs across the street were the only thing I would complain about but that's hardly the fault of the motel. I would stay here again as my first choice the next time we're in Kalso. We loved being able to wander around town and still be conveniently located close to our motel.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your review, and we look forward to having you stay next time you are in our area

Reviewed 18 July 2017

My wife and I decided to hop on our motorbikes and ride to Kaslo, I found this Motel on the Internet and the rates were amazing. We were very surprised at the rates considering the cleaniness and setup. The rooms were comfy and had everything we needed.... The lady at the front desk (I am guessing the owner) was very friendly and accommodating. We will be back for sure....
Robin and michelle

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled as a couple
CECkaslo, Owner at Kaslo Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2017

Thank you for staying with us I hope the weather co-operated for your riding during your stay

Reviewed 30 March 2017 via mobile

A beautiful very reasonably priced gem in Kaslo. This is the cleanest and coziest place we have stayed on our 10 day trip through the Kootenays. Friendly service and I just cannot say enough about this place. The Kaslo motel is a little hidden gem!! It offers many different varieties of rooms from your traditional motel style or you can choose a cabin, some with kitchenettes! Just a lovely little place!! Thank you for your pride in ownership Kaslo motel!!

Stayed: March 2017
1  Thank TanyaDawn24
CECkaslo, Owner at Kaslo Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2017

Sorry I was tardy in thanking you for your review, hope to see you again