Lowest prices for your stay
US$188
Free cancellation until 09/05/21
PricelineUS$184
Booking.comUS$169
Lol.travelUS$200
All reviews private island infinity pool paddle boarding all you can drink dive shop menu items star resort big bathroom dive sites boat ride golf cart nice resort internet connection cable tv el nido seahorse grill bbl
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 December 2020

Late review. I loved our 2.5 day stay at Busuanga Bay Lodge. Was very expensive but I had a great time with my family. Rented the speed boat for two days which cost an arm and a leg, of course, but I'd say it was worth it. I'd probably return here again once COVID ends :)

Date of stay: January 2020
2  Thank Mszs0ngzxx
Reviewed 14 September 2020

From check-in to check-out everything was perfect. The serene location and also the added bonus of the resorts private island and a time to relax.

The food is the restaurant was delicious and I would highly recommend this. It was a great end to our 2 weeks in the Philippines.

Definitely will visit again in the future.

Room tip: All rooms are amazing in this resort.
Date of stay: December 2019
6  Thank jimmytraveller22
Reviewed 30 June 2020 via mobile

Disappointing!
Either not getting any reply or vague and every time changing information.
Considering the difficult situation for everyone at the moment they play with guests mind.
“As per a management” is the Standard answer but in one email “yes” and in the next email again “no” as per the management.
But no chance to talk or contact this “management”
Sadly unprofessional!

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank StephanK1547
Reviewed 8 April 2020

My wife and I LOVED our stay at Busuanga Bay Lodge. We went on a few different scuba dives and relaxed in their quiet and seemingly private oasis! It has beautiful views, excellent staff, good food + drink, and really just a beautiful property + spa. Golf Cart service to anywhere on property is a nice touch.

I highly recommend coming here to do some scuba dives - you are much closer to all of the dive sites. You can get to sites earlier + don't have a long commute. They even bring some small snacks for in-between dives if you're doing multiple in one boat ride. Great dive master. It was like 10 minutes in their speed boat not even going too fast. It was awesome to just be home quickly and RIGHT at their own docks on property with a golf cart waiting to take you up to the pool for lunch + beers, pretty unreal.

The dockside restaurant was a nice change of place for dinner and offered a few different menu items. We equally enjoyed both restaurants, but would usually start down by the dock for happy hour which had live 3 piece music and free cocktails - and then we'd move upstairs (or stay if we wanted fish + chips). One night they even brought the curry from the upstairs restaurant down to the bar for me as well - top notch service.

We opt'd for a "Honey Massage" which is pretty much exactly what it sounds like. It was couples and in the same room. Nice that it was on property nooked away under the restaurant - but not necessarily a huge spa.

It is very far West on the island - worth the distance, but I recommend staying out west and not going to the town for day trips. I was worried I'd be bored, but the property is truly amazing and somehow...engaging while relaxing. I even went for an early morning paddle board with their free paddle boards and went around a few islands. Super fun!

They picked us up from airport with 1 other couple, cold waters in Van. Decent drive to resort (1hr atleast) - and then they also drove us to Coron Town to our next hotel.

Date of stay: May 2019
2  Thank Scott W
Reviewed 4 March 2020

High-end 5-star resort with prices to match, great service and polished staff. Stayed in a jungle room so the view was partially obscured by trees but was still nice, plenty of bugs around, but no major problems. Cable tv stopped working on our last night but was informed satellite was out for whole resort. Tv had plenty of movies available on local USB, great to see they are prepared for this occasion. Fresh coffee provided in room was a nice touch.

Was informed upon arrival the waterfront Seahorse bar/ restaurant was closed due to 'urgent maintenance' leaving only the main pool bar/restaurant available which was disappointing only having 1 option available. We were further disappointed when a staff member mentioned they often close the Seahorse bar when the hotel is less than 50% occupied. I sincerely hope the urgent maintenance is actually required (never witnessed any maintenance work being undertaken) and not a 5* resort trying to save some $ as the hotel seemed easily over 50% occupied with families with children running around the restaurant another option would have been appreciated.

Some water sports included (we used the paddle boards) but resort also has plenty of tours and scuba on offer)

Gym was weights and a cross trainer, no treadmill

Attended the 'managers cocktails' on our first night, no sign of management but free canapes and free cocktails were fine by us!

BBL operate a local fresh farm and most if not all produce is sourced locally, great fresh ingredients, Recommend the tuna salad!

Date of stay: February 2020