Priceline
eDreams
Agoda.com
ZenHotels.com
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed June 18, 2019

We had a one-night stop here on our bike trip and I felt well-taken care of. I like the mix of impeccable cleanliness and slightly dated Italian design, it's charming and warm. Bright hotel, too, cool and fresh. Needed an Iphone charger and an adapter and both were supplied with a smile. Pretty town, sweet hotel, worth a night.

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed July 6, 2018

Our 3rd stay at this privately owned hotel. Owners very nice & accommodating. Walking distance to Piazza del Duomo, Ponte del Diavolo, shops, restaurants, & sites to see. Breakfast table is complete. Free parking space is limited at the hotel, but free public parking area is a few steps away (short walk). Special enclosure for bicycles.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 18, 2017 via mobile

Three stars as well as the cathegory. Warm, good breakfast, staff very very nice and prone to help. In the center of Cividale you'll find an accommodation with everything you need to stay comfortable and peacefully.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank enricosdt
Reviewed September 8, 2017

This is an excellent base for a visit to an interesting place, relatively unknown to many lovers of Italy. The hotel provides simple, comfortable and quiet bedrooms, and a good breakfast. It is within walking distance of all the main sites, and easily accessible by foot, car, bus or train.

Room tip: The higher the quieter. There is a room with a balcony, but I did not see inside it.
Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed August 10, 2016

I arrived in Cividale after riding my motorcycle through torrential rain for an hour. The staff were pleasant, considering I was dripping all over the floor. Room was small but clean. Shower was tiny but hot. All in all it was a convenient location, easily accessible to an old city with lots of history. Breakfast was okay with plenty to eat. Great coffee. I have nothing else to compare to in Italy so I am not complaining. It did the job. I would visit the area again and probably stay here again. Secure parking in rear of hotel for my motorcycle. I would rate average to above average.

Date of stay: August 2016