Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Priceline$96
eDreams$96
Agoda.com$97
Tripadvisor$96
StayForLong
ZenHotels.com
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed December 18, 2017 via mobile

Three stars as well as the cathegory. Warm, good breakfast, staff very very nice and prone to help. In the center of Cividale you'll find an accommodation with everything you need to stay comfortable and peacefully.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed September 8, 2017

This is an excellent base for a visit to an interesting place, relatively unknown to many lovers of Italy. The hotel provides simple, comfortable and quiet bedrooms, and a good breakfast. It is within walking distance of all the main sites, and easily accessible by foot, car, bus or train.

Room tip: The higher the quieter. There is a room with a balcony, but I did not see inside it.
Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed August 10, 2016

I arrived in Cividale after riding my motorcycle through torrential rain for an hour. The staff were pleasant, considering I was dripping all over the floor. Room was small but clean. Shower was tiny but hot. All in all it was a convenient location, easily accessible to an old city with lots of history. Breakfast was okay with plenty to eat. Great coffee. I have nothing else to compare to in Italy so I am not complaining. It did the job. I would visit the area again and probably stay here again. Secure parking in rear of hotel for my motorcycle. I would rate average to above average.

Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed August 18, 2015

This hotel is a good choice to visit Cividale. It stands at the very beginning of the walking area, you can park just outside it and walk to the center. Rooms are not very modern but clean and cozy and staff is ok.

Date of stay: September 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Diego V
Reviewed October 14, 2014

My single room was very confining, but worse yet was the bathroom. The shower was half the size of a public phone booth. And the total bath floorspace was twice the size of the bathmat. I sat on the toilet with my head over the sink!

What was good? The mattress was comfortable, the room was clean, and the location is ideal. The staff were pleasant, friendly and helpful.

Cividale is such an interesting town with many historical sights, good restaurants and upscale shops, who wants to remain in their room.

Room tip: I stayed in a single room #302. It was tight quarters for me and I should have requested another room that did not have an emergency cord dangling over the hand shower. (I think all Italian hotels have emergency cords/buttons in the shower or bath.)
Date of stay: September 2014