“Pleasant surprise, great service! ”

Los Remos Restaurant & Beach Club
Ranked #4 of 25 Restaurants in Boqueron
Cuisines: Puerto Rican
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed 14 June 2017 via mobile

Had red snapper filet with mofongo and salad! The food was awesome, the service is one the best we had and the place located near the peaceful water of the Caribbean Sea is beautiful.

Reviewed 5 June 2017 via mobile

My family and I visited the place for the second straight year and always have a great experience. Well seasoned meat cuts, good seafood variety with a straightforward menu and very attentive staff. Our server Caroline was superb and the kids had a great time night swimming at the pier right behind the place. Add live music and a new boardwalk and this is definitely the place to be if you visit the 'poblado'. Will be back.

Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

We went for brunch on a Sunday morning. The coffee was ok, the service was slow, the orange juice is not natural and the food arrived to the table cold. My friend French coconut French toasts were raw. This is NOT acceptable in a place were you spent 45 dollars in a breakfast.
It's obvios that the owners are not costumer service oriented. Too bad. Not coming back. Not recommended.

Reviewed 30 March 2017 via mobile

Awesome breakfast options for $8 dollars, I had the greek eggs, my husband had the french toast with coconut sauce and our little girl pancakes. Everything was delicious and portions were huge. Staff was nice and service slow as expected in the area.

Reviewed 5 March 2017

The breakfasts at Los Remos are fabulous. I particularly liked the French toast, which was made using an unusually good version of the local bread. Great food and good service right along the beach. My only complaint is that they weren't open when we stopped by again the next day!