“Great mojitos!!”

tattoo
Ranked #6 of 25 Restaurants in Boqueron
Cuisines: Spanish
Reviewed 13 February 2016 via mobile

Some local folks told us to come here for the best mojitos and they were right! We got them 'to go' and went down to the end of the road to watch the gorgeous sunset. Best mojitos, best memory!

Reviewed 9 July 2015

Awesome food!!
They made us feel right at home since we stepped into this great place.
I can't say enough about Kique and his fantastic personality and staff.
We enjoyed it sooo much, we went back for 4 days straight and each meal was perfect.

We hope to return very soon.

The Jimenez family.

Reviewed 15 June 2015 via mobile

The place have a good bar with some tables is very near the beach so is good for a hit and run.(to the beach of course) The thing that surprise me was that they have black mojitos!"" Mojitos made with black label" the services is slow but if you have one of the blackjitos you can survive

Reviewed 16 May 2015 via mobile

Best mojitos in town of various flavors!!That goes with cheese balls and honey bbq wings!! Excellent service and price at Poblado Boqueron.

Thank JOSE J. O
Reviewed 31 March 2015 via mobile

My wife and I have visited Tattoo Cafe for over 3 years. We live in Caguas. The food was great until March 29, 2015, when we went to visit I ordered my favorite dish, "Chuleta Can Can" which they make very good! This time it was small ,dry and burnt. I didn't eat lunch so that I can enjoyed this dish, but I was so disappointed! We were really upset but we paid our bill after explaining to the waitress about our complaint. I don't know who was the cook that day, but we wish the cook of the last 3 years would come back!