Lowest prices for your stay
eDreams
Free cancellation until 05/08/21
PricelineUS$124
ZenHotels.com
FindHotel
All reviews steak fort george lovely lunch few drinks warm welcome beer garden excellent food inverness area sauce locals executive veg village pub
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 October 2020

Took the opportunity to pop in for some lunch after visiting the nearby Fort. The staff were very welcoming and accommodating as I had not booked. I had the catch of the day which was delicious, not to mention the portions were a good size. Would definitely recommend the food if you get a chance or are passing.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank AreviewerScot
Reviewed 20 October 2020

Went for lunch with a friend,food was delicious I had the cajun&honey chicken it's a must the sauce is superb!my friend had chicken enchiladas she said was excellent,followed by dessert the sticky toffee pudding was yummy.very friendly staff.would highly reccomend

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed 23 September 2020 via mobile

Dropped in for a coffee and so friendly we booked a table for dinner.
Very covid aware and organised even to the point where others sat are our reserved table and the table was recleaned before we sat down.
Food was tasty with good size portions. You should not leave hungry.
We hope to revisit before we finish our holiday

Reviewed 17 September 2020 via mobile

We stopped here for lunch in between visits to Culloden and Fort George. We hadn’t booked but it was quiet so not a problem. We greeted by a friendly welcome by a lovely girl unfortunately I’d not get her name though I do know she was an Irish PE student at HG university. The service was excellent and the choice of food good. I had the soup of the day with a choice of sandwich on white or brown bread which was very good and reasonable at £5.95. My partner had the fish of the day with french fries and a choice of salad or garden peas. Would definitely recommend this establishment.

1  Thank Mojo104
Reviewed 16 September 2020

We booked an "Executive en suite". The room was poor and the en-suite terrible. The shower unit was broken and had to be held in one hand whilst trying to shower. The shower tray flooded. The member of staff I reported it to just said she would tell someone and failed to apologise.
The room itself was shabby. I have stayed in better budget rooms.

1  Thank Steve C