NH Milano Congress Centre
US$89
US$79
HolidayInn.com
  • Restaurant
H2C Hotel Milanofiori(Assago)(Great Value!)
US$114
Trip.com
US$83
US$88
US$83
iH Hotels Milano Lorenteggio(Milan)(Great Value!)
US$86
US$82
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
  • Breakfast included
1,046 results
All reviewsmetro stationfood courtbusiness tripbreakfast staffmediolanum forumshopping mallexcellent hotelfigure skating championshipsmodern styleclean and modern hotelfive minute walkperfect staywould stay againgrocery storevery pleasant experienceeasy minute walkbar and restaurant
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I recently stayed 8 nights during the World Figure Skating Championships. The hotel is clean and bright. The breakfast - both food and staff - was wonderful. The front desk was very helpful. I would strongly recommend the hotel with the following caveats for those with limited mobility.

I have limited mobility so rented a mobility scooter and walker delivered to the hotel. The accessible room was large enough for both. I did request a chair to use at the sink and was promptly brought a clear, plastic chair.

The accessible shower was a small square with folding glass doors. Would not work for a wheelchair. The shower floor was very slippery, but I had brought some rubber swin slippers which helped. The seat was small and there was no shelf in the shower for soap, shampoo so had to reach them on the floor. A little treacherous! If I had not rented a walker, I do not know how I would have gotten in and out of the show. There was one grab bar on the inside of the shower, but nothing to grab as you step out. The closet bars were not at wheelchair height.

I did choose the hotel for proximity to the Mediolanum Forum. The raised walkway through the Metro station to the arena is accessed by stairs or elevator. Since I was using a mobility scooter, I had to rely on the 1 elevator at each end. The first day, the elevator at the hotel end of the walkway was broken. I was able to ride through a parking lot to the Metro station and take an elevator up. On several occasions, the elevator on the arena end of the walkway was broken. The only way back to the hotel was on a narrow sidewalk along a busy vehicle bridge. And, there was no curb cut, so had to get help lifting scooter! Just be aware of the possibility of broken elevators!

Stayed: March 2018, traveled solo
1  Thank PVK2015
Mara Tiziana B, Responsabile reception at NH Milano Congress Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear Guest,
many thanks for choosing our NH Milano Congress Centre for your stay during the World Figure Skating Championships in Assago.

We are very pleased to read that the service as well as our staff and location were up to your expectations.

We would like to particularly thank you for your precious advice about room and hotel facilities for people with particular and specific needs. We always take advantage of our beloved guests’ suggestions.

Looking forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

A modern hotel without any soul, may be good if you have a congress nearby there is a shopping mall nearby but shops not interesting, can find those in your home town as well. Breakfast was really good, even the offer from time to time fresh juice and for eggs friend,boiled etc you can order no problem. Often very crowdy, coffee machine was producing rather cold coffee very surprised but than take tea there is a samovar with very hot water. Elevators were closing their doors too quickly you need to pay attention. Rooms OK bed OK bathroom rather small. Good internet ! Staff at reception very nice, staff in breakfast room as well but limited in understanding english.

Stayed: March 2018

Dear Guest,
first of all many thanks for choosing our NH Milano Congress Centre for your recent stay in Assago and for taking the time to share your feedbacks within the Tripadvisor community.

We are extremely happy to read that all our facilities and service as our staff were up to your expectations.

At the same time we are very sorry to hear that our hotel locations was not that satisfying.
About elevators and breakfast, please be assured that we took note of your kind comments and actions have been taken accordingly. We greatly appreciated our guests’ feedbacks as powerful tools to track our performance in order to improve our service.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I spent ten nights here before and during the World Figure Skating Championships at the Mediolanum Forum. Overall, I'd characterize my stay as wonderful! The room was bright, clean, new, and decently sized. The free wifi was excellent. Staff service varied dependent upon the function but was overwhelmingly top notch. The crown jewel was the fantastic breakfast staff (breakfast was excellent and varied as well). The breakfast staff was charming, friendly, welcoming, and couldn't do enough to provide a great experience for the guests. I developed a particular fondness for Deborah. She's a gem and btw, speaks better English than I do :) The housekeeping staff was quite good as well and the front desk employees were pleasant, helpful, and responsive. Early in my stay, we had a problem getting service in the bar at night. This was was likely due to the bartender being overwhelmed by the big crowd. He improved as the week went on. The first night, when we were having a really tough time getting service in the bar, we went to the restaurant. There, we were greeted by Ivan, the manager. He is completely charming and gracious and made sure we were well taken care of in the restaurant. He obviously knows what excellent customer service looks like.

The proximity of the hotel to the Metro M2 Line and the Mediolanum Forum was a bonus. A ten minute walk on an overpass led right to the arena, with the Metro station midway on the overpass (a painless 20 minute ride to the city center). There is a mall one block from the hotel. This mall has a couple of restaurants and a food court with many good choices. The mall also contains a huge Carrefour's supermarket.

When I departed the hotel very early on a Sunday morning, I decided to pay a little extra and avail myself of the car service the hotel uses for transport to MXP. It was more (but not that much) than a taxi. For 110 Euros, I was whisked to MXP in a new and spacious car driven by a friendly and professional driver. Because it was early on Sunday morning, there was virtually no traffic and the trip took only 30 minutes. I would recommend this method of transportation if your budget allows for it. If not, it is economical and easy to take the M2 Line to Cadorna Station and catch the MXP Express train. This will only set you back about 16 Euros for the Metro and train.

Overall, my stay at the NH Congress Center was a complete success and I unequivocally recommend it.

Room Tip: Avoid rooms on the First floor. Cigarette smell from smokers out front badly infiltrates the first floor. Happened to friends.
  • Stayed: March 2018, traveled with friends
1  Thank nycbee

Dear Guest,
On behalf of myself and of all the staff, thank you very much for choosing our NH Milano Congress Contre during the World Figure Skating Championships at the Mediolanum Forum and for sharing with us such lovely words.

It was a pleasure having you here as our Guest.
We are extremely happy to read that you appreciated our kind, friendly and professional Staff and that they succeeded in providing you with an excellent service.
A special thanks also from Ivan who looks forward to welcoming you back for another unforgettable Nh Experience.

A presto

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I stayed 5 nights in this hotel and chose it for its easy of access to the Mediolanum Forum where I was attending multiple day events. Easy 7 minute walk over pedestrian bridge. Convenient to M-2 metro station that goes to central Milan. There are very few services in the area so a bit isolated in that sense. There is a mall adjacent to the hotel that has food court, grocery store and shopping, but other than that, there is nothing walkable in the area.
The hotel itself is very nice, clean and well kept. Small rooms but adequate.Front desk staff very welcoming and pleasant. Christina was the person I dealt with the most and was extremely helpful and pleasant. THe fitness center large, nice and well equiped with cardio machines and free weights. Breakfast was included and also quite nice. Large selection of foods and beverages available. Breakfast staff very courteous, professional and efficient. Never was able to eat dinner there. I got different answers from different people about what time it opened for dinner. Answers varied from 5:30-7. One day, about 5:15, I was told 7, and since we only had a 90 minute break from events we went to the bar to eat. I walked by the restaurant 30 minutes later and it had opened at 5:30. I never figured it out.
The bar is a nice space but my only negative comment about the hotel is about the staff. During my stay, there were 2 different people working. Both were equally unpleasant. To the extent that I actually heard one of them growl at a customer! Neither seemed well trained or efficient. The hotel was filled with guests attending the skating events at the Forum. The schedule for the events was posted in the hotel lobby and showed a couple hour break each afternoon during which time, many came back to the hotel, and some like me with guests, for food and drink. Since the restaurant was closed, this was the gathering spot. They only had one person staffed each day and sometimes 30+ guests during the break. We ordered 3 drinks and 2 pizzas and got 1 drink and 2 pizzas finished before the other 2 drinks arrived. The bartender didn't even know what a margarita was even though it was listed on their drink menu. It was really awful. We decided for the other days, we'd rather walk over to the mall and have mall food and beverage rather than deal with the slow, rude service in the bar.
But as noted, that was the only negative. It was otherwise, a very wonderful stay.

Room Tip: Great if attending events in the area, isolated for general Milan touring
  • Stayed: March 2018, traveled solo
1  Thank Dlinn

Dear Guest,

thank you for choosing NH Milano Congress Centre for your stay in Assago. It was a pleasure to host you in our Hotel.
I would like to thank you for sharing your Experience with us by leaving a comment on TripAdvisor.

We are very pleased to hear that you have had a enjoyable stay in our hotel and loved our rooms, location and Staff. We are deeply regretful to hear about your comments on our Bar staff, we have already taken the opportunity to speak with them in order to avoid these kind of episodes, which definitely does not correspond to our service standard, in the future.

Looking forward to welcoming you in our NH Milano Congress Centre.

Reviewed March 16, 2018

Besides being a good hotel, as most of NH hotels I´ve experienced are, I will add extraordinary service by all staff, from reception, room service, bar and restaurant. On this trip I was a "nuisance guest", because I asked for a number of "extras". First, I asked for help to move a bulky chest containing material for a conference from the hotel to the congress venue, 300m away from the hotel. The manager did not hesitate and arranged for a bellman to carry it on a trolley, obviously no charge. Then I realized I had lost my phone charger...the receptionist lend me one for the duration of my stay--no charge (no charge, get it? ha, ha). Lastly, I needed to receive a parcel sent from my office, and be notified on delivery. They called me on the phone the moment it arrived. Restaurant was very good, had dinner two nights and both were great food, service and value. Free wi-fi better-than-average coverage and ease of access. Rooms very clean and functional. Bathroom perfectly equipped.
Congratulations hotel Manager and team.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business
Mara Tiziana B, Responsabile reception at NH Milano Congress Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Guest,
first of all many thanks for choosing our NH Milano Congress Centre for Your stay in Assago and also for sharing these enthusiastic words about Your experience with us.

We cannot be more proud to know that everything was up to Your expectations and that in particular our staff played a crucial role during Your stay. We consider every member of our team a great asset for the hotel - they work very hard to make sure our guests have an unforgettable experience.

The entire team and myself, we look forward to welcoming You back very soon.