“delicious”

Curry HouseCoco Ichibanya Okinawa Kadena
Ranked #3 of 69 Restaurants in Kadena-cho
Cuisines: Fast Food
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I wish they had these in the USA. So delicious and the service was good too. we stopped at this one and a few others.

Reviewed May 21, 2017 via mobile

I like cocos when I want some Japanese style curry and I want to have a good selection of different toppings. You can choose big or small amounts of rice, mild or crazy hot spice levels, etc.

Reviewed April 27, 2017 via mobile

It's ok not the biggest fan of cocos. It's just fast food curry and if I'm going to eat curry I want something better. But if you go I would get the chicken zen my it's triple checken and it's pretty good and filling.

Reviewed January 3, 2017 via mobile

I like coco curry foods they are fast and taste Good.i always do take out when I don't feel like cooking.If you like soo hot and Spicy food you should come to Coco Curry house!

Reviewed November 18, 2016

Had to try this place after reading some of the reviews. The curry is a bit different from what we get in the states, but it is YUM! I had the fried chicken pieces with vegetables, rice and their signature brown curry gravy. It was awesome. Had a Mango Lassie to go with the meal and it was perfect. Very clean establishment and very comfortable. Staff very helpful and professional. Loved the jazz playing in the background. Would defnitely eat here again. Cheap eats that are really tasty. And Coco's is an icon!