“Amazing thin Crust Pizza”
Review of Fiorella

Fiorella
Reserve with OpenTable
Fiorella is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Reviewed 26 November 2017 via mobile

I wasn't expecting a Pizza that good outside of NY.. Truly amazing Pizza. Slightly burnt as a good thin crust Pizza should be. Also had their Caesar's Salad and the Tiramisu.. Prices are kind of high but you pay for the location too.. Any Pizza lover should not miss that Pizza..

Reviewed 17 November 2017 via mobile

Had dinner with a few friends. I had a bbq chicken pizza, thick crust. The crust wasn’t what I expected for a thick crust. Barely thicker than the thin crust friend had. It was ok, but a little crispy on the bottom.

My Bluemoon beer was served at room temperature, but draft? Never had it that way and it didn’t taste good being warm.

I would have to say, I would not choose again if in the area.

Reviewed 3 November 2017 via mobile

Love this place! Right in downtown harbor area, cute outdoor seating with a view of the water. Great menu and everything is delicious! Kids loved the food too! Sicilian lemonades are a must have! Service was great! Highly recommended.

Reviewed 25 October 2017

Travelled to Washington as a family and spent the week at National Harbour with friends. On our last night we decided to go out for a nice meal, as we had been eating in at the condo all week.

Picked this restaurant and had no regrets. Menu was great, with plenty of choices.

We started with drinks, had a Tiramisu Martini - awesome. Then Calamari for the appetiser, really tasty. Our group had a pepperoni pizza with calamari, Cesar salad with calamari and one had spaghetti and meatballs. We were full with all the great food. No dessert was ordered, however a young man came by with a tray of homemade chocolate chip cookies which we partook in. Yummy.

This was our treat meal and we could not have chosen a better place to eat. We were dressed rather casually, however there were people there out for a "night out" and others like us, very relaxed.

Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

Went to Fiorella for bday dinner tonight, food took awhile but tasted good. Our server, Joe, was awesome! If it weren’t for the good service we got then I would probably be a lot less happy due to our long wait. I would come back but maybe not on a busy Saturday night. The kitchen seemed pretty overwhelmed... Thanks Joe!!!