The Westin Washington National Harbor
Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center(National Harbor)(Great Value!)
US$299
Gaylord Hotels
  • Restaurant
AC Hotel National Harbor Washington, DC Area(National Harbor)(Great Value!)
US$229
  • Bar/Lounge
US$222
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
Residence Inn National Harbor Washington, DC Area(National Harbor)(Great Value!)
US$259
US$199
Comfort Inn(Oxon Hill)
US$149
ComfortInn
Hotel Indigo Old Town Alexandria(Alexandria)(Great Value!)
US$153
HotelIndigo.com
US$78
US$197
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsferris wheelsauciety restaurantdc areawaterfront roomwater viewold town alexandriavalet parkinglobby barstores and restaurantsself parkthe gaylord convention centerfront desk staffcapital wheelnice staywater taximini fridgefitness center
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We had a perfect view and our room was great. The pillows were a bit too soft, but nothing to complain about. The hotel staff was wonderful and our stay was without flaw!! The hotel is a short ride into D.C. and there is also a water taxi that shuttles back and forth throughout the day. Staying in Washington National Harbor offers plenty to do as well. Loved the place!!

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
WNH3027, Manager at The Westin Washington National Harbor, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Donna,

Please allow me to thank you for your review. It warms our heart to see a guest going out of her way to acknowledge the product, the service and the staff. We really appreciate your time and effort.

The management team wishes you an inspiring day.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Stayed here overnight with Bae for a quick getaway and will definitely return. The location provides many options for food, drink and nightlife so I really enjoyed myself. The room was modern, with decent amenities that aided in a pleasant stay. The BED provided the best few hours of sleep EVER lol

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Hotel accommodations were wonderful and the location to restaurants and entertainment was convenient. We were snowed in but still found the pool and hotel social areas entertaining enough for the family. The bus stop to the metro is super close and provides easy (not quick) access to the city and Tanger Outlets. Workout room was great as it overlooks the river.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
WNH3027, Guest Relations Manager at The Westin Washington National Harbor, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for your comments concerning your recent stay at our hotel. We are glad that you and your family enjoyed your visit. And you got to enjoy some snow! We look forward to seeing you again.

all the best,

Reviewed March 12, 2018

I have stayed at Westin hotels before and was always satisfied so I was looking forward to this stay. I had a room booked with 2 double beds. In my email confirmation, it said roll away beds were available and no extra charge. I requested one for our room. Upon check in, I asked if that was already in our room or how we went about getting one since I've never used one before. The gentleman at the front desk stated that it goes through housekeeping and he would have them bring it to our room. Upon entering our room and using the bathroom, the toilet would not flush. I then went to wash my hands and the water coming out of the faucet was a brownish yellow. I let the water run for awhile to see if it cleared up, but it did not. I then called down to the front desk to report the problems we were having. I also attempted to confirm the roll away bed was on the way up. At this time I was told that I wasn't able to have a roll away bed in our room because it was a fire hazard. He also stated that there weren't any roll away beds left because they had all been reserved. He was unable to explain why I was told at check in that I could get one and how they were all reserved when a few minutes ago at check in I was told they were available. Plus, I had reserved one too. He was also not able to offer any solutions for us. My son ended up sleeping on the floor with a few comforters. There was a used toothbrush by the connecting door that didn't belong to anyone staying in our room so I am guessing the rooms are cleaned too well. The shower head was falling apart. Wallpaper is peeling off the walls. Housekeeping came by the next morning and I asked if they could just empty the trash and give us clean towels and washcloths. She said she would have to come back later with towels and washcloths, which I said was fine. However, the next morning we still didn't have the clean towels and washcloths. I called to the front desk again, they said they would have them brought up right away and asked how many sets we needed. I stated 4. It didn't take long for them to arrive with only 2 sets. After checking out, we asked if we could check our bags while we went to get something to eat. I was honestly a little unsure of doing this because of so much going wrong on this stay. When we came back to get our bags, they tried to give us a bag that was not ours. The elevators were quite a pain because you need your key but that didn't work half of the time. I was hoping my issues were isolated but that didn't seem to be the case. At least 3 other families that we know that were staying there had rooms with double beds booked and arrived to be given a room with one bed. It becomes difficult to justify the countless mistakes. I was extremely disappointed in this stay and the Westin in general.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
2  Thank Angie S
WNH3027, Manager at The Westin Washington National Harbor, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2018

Dear Angie,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Westin Washington National Harbor and providing your honest feedback on the Guest Satisfaction Survey.

Providing the highest level of hospitality is our number one priority and we sincerely apologize for falling short of meeting your expectations. As a teachable moment, we have shared your feedback with the appropriate hotel team to ensure the necessary guidelines are in place to prevent any inconvenience we may have caused you from occurring in the future.
We take your comment to the heart, please allow us to fix your issues and we hope to see and have you back with us in the very near future.

Once again, thank you for your valued feedback and we hope to serve you again whenever your travels bring you back to National Harbor.

Reviewed February 19, 2018 via mobile

Just spent a night for our anniversary at the Westin National Harbor and it was a little disappointing. First let me start off on a positive note. The view from the room was gorgeous. Having said that we paid a lot of money to upgrade for that view. Not for the not so good. The curtains in the room are torn and old definitely not what you would expect in a Westin, the heat is minimal and needs to work better because it’s cold in February. The shower was big and nice but has mold around it. Lastly, when we asked the woman at the front desk to call a taxi she said “their usually driving around out there. “ she did call for you me after we gave her a rather confused look! The National Harbor is fun and great for a getaway I would just recommend a different hotel.

Stayed: February 2018, traveled as a couple
WNH3027, Public Relations Manager at The Westin Washington National Harbor, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2018

Dear Terry,

Please allow me to apologize for any inconvenience we may have caused you during your stay with us. What you experienced was not what we strive to uphold. We are working on upgrading the rooms not only to meet but to exceed your expectations. Your anniversary is very important to us and I really would love to invite back to enjoy our happy hour and I will make certain that you both having a wonderful time.
I am looking forward to have you back as our guest once again in the very near future.

Thanks and have an inspiring day.