US$76
  • Pool
Peyia Lake(Peyia)
1,885 results
All reviewssea viewpool barrotisserie restaurantlarge hotelprivate beachguest relationsolympic pooljunior suitefrench guestsall inclusive packagecypriot nightall inclusive gueststhemed nightsbar staffwedding plannerhotel is beautifultennis courts
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

I am writing this on my last day, sat on a sun lounger after a full week in this very, big, very comfortable, very clean hotel.

I read a lot of reviews on here prior to visiting this hotel and some made me worried about what I had let my family in for, but please don’t be worried this hotel is spot on!

Rooms are clean, with bedding and towels changed daily, a lot have sea views. Walls are bit thin, and decor dated, but rooms generally they are to high standard.

As it was early in the season most of the restaurants were not open, but this is to be expected and the price we paid reflected this. The ‘main’ buffet style restaurant has different themes on over a 7 night program and I have not had a bad meal yet. All really tasty and good quality. Kids have there own buffet if the adult food doesn’t suit, so provided, chips, fish fingers, beans and pasta are enjoyed by your child. You’ll be fine. Selection and availability where never a problem.

Pool is gray if not a bit cold (I expect it’s a time of year thing). I can see sun bed wars being an issue in the height of the season. But again kept in fantastic condition.

Didn’t make use of the kids club, although we did travel with 7 year old. So can’t really comment.

Evening entertainment was poor to be honest for a hotel of this size.

Beach is 500m away, with water sports even closer.

Supermarket in the hotel as well as another outside the front door.

Gym in small but good, indoor heated pool a god send when is rains.

Staff generally are all fantastic, really pleasant, helpful and always around to make you feel comfortable.

Would definitely return to explore more of Cyprus and this hotel.

Stayed: April 2018, traveled with family
Eirini P, Director of Sales at Coral Beach Hotel & Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Dear Neil P,

Thank you for sharing this amazing review on TripAdvisor!

We are delighted to hear you had a fabulous stay at the Coral Beach Hotel & Resort and look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

I went with my wife for one week all inclusive.l at the end of March.Yes the rooms are a little dated however, they are clean (and cleaned every day) and my wife commented on how fresh the rooms smelt on arrival. The reception team were very helpful and all the management team in the restaurants were friendly and chatty and did really care for all the guests. The team in the bar were excellent and can say only waiter was a bit miserable.The food across the day is excellent.Yes it can get repetitive (doesn’t any all inclusive?) but it has a great choice and always had a good mix of chicken,lamb,beef,pork,fish and vegetarian options.The drinks menu was fine and just what you expect from an all inclusive list.Would gladly come back and bring the kids with us as the facilities cater for all ages. This hotel does really try to appeal to everyone so with that there will always be something to criticise.I have attached some photos which were taken at the hotel. Outside of the hotel I have to say Paphos is looking tatty and tired.It had been almost 20 years since we had last been and was taken aback by how much it has built up.Thats progress for you!

Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Neil B

Dear Neil B,

Thank you for booking the Coral Beach Hotel & Resort for your stay in Cyprus and thank you for considering it again for your family holidays!

We are delighted to hear how much you have enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

My husband and I booked a week at the Coral Beach Hotel for just the two of us. We found the staff to be attentive and friendly and always willing to help. My overwhelming memory when we entered our bedroom (in block 1) was the smell of clean linen. The room was immaculately clean if a little tired in places and was the perfect escape.

Mealtimes were well organised although I would imagine it could be quite chaotic at peak season. The school holiday started at the end of our visit and there was a marked difference in the number of people eating. Make sure you visit the Rotisserie restaurant - the food was superb.

All in all a very good holiday - we thoroughly enjoyed it and would recommend the hotel wholeheartedly.

Stayed: March 2018
2  Thank Lisa B

Dear Lisa B,

Thank you for booking and recommending the Coral Beach Hotel & Resort!

It is a great pleasure to hear how much you have enjoyed your holidays wish us and we hope to have the opportunity of re-welcoming you in the near future.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Slight problem on arrival in that they did not have the rooms available that we had booked, however with just a few minutes to wait matter was resolved, though we were told they had given us a significant upgrade. Our room was excellent just a few minor issues with some lights not working, however this was generally resolved when a very nice man from the maintenance team arrived to do the fixing.
The staff throughout this stay were particularly significant, very friendly, very helpful. The shortage of teaspsoons at breakfast was highlighted with the restaurant manager and next morning teaspoons were abundant.
Breakfast was overwhelming, ample to meet every taste and very hard to make choices. Hard to imagine how anyone could complain about the quantity or the variety on offer.
Breakfast on the warm and sunny terrace was a highlight.
Evening meals, we only had a few in the hotel, the quality and quantity was very good, though perhaps limited variety from one day to the next, understandable when catering for so many, and we were happy to eat out on some evenings.
The hotel is very well appointed, comfortable, easy access to the beach, but with a very good swimming pool with and indoor pool that we did not use.
Our room was in a great location with direct access to garden and beach with our own patio that was also in a quiet location.
All in all a great experience and one we would have no hesitation in visiting again.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple

Dear D C,

Thank you for booking the Coral Beach Hotel & Resort for your holidays in Cyprus and thank you for mentioning all the positive aspects of your stay with us!

We are delighted to hear you had a memorable stay and look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 2 April 2018

We wanted a week away in the sun out of season.
As huge fans of Cyprus I was delighted to find this hotel in Coral Bay that fit the bill. It is one of the few areas we had never visited.
We were absolutely delighted with our sea view room, the views were wonderful.
The room was cleaned daily to a high standard. There is plenty of wardrobe space and a free safe. We didn’t use the minibar but it was stocked.
Whilst we are not well versed in many all inclusive offerings I have to say we were absolutely delighted with the choice and beautifully presented fresh food. Meat and fish dishes rivalled some of the local restaurants we visited.
I was disappointed that some of the themed restaurants were closed. This was not noted when I booked and my email to request a booking for my husbands birthday before we arrived, was never acknowledged. Had I had this knowledge I would have been armed to plan something special in advance.
There was a small waiter service restaurant housing about 20 tables. This is at no cost other than speciality wines. It provided a nice environment but I did prefer the food we had in the general restaurant. Yanninis is very much the frontman for service, greeting clients in the lobby, restaurant and being available around the complex in the day. I observed the way in which he supported, advised and generally led people, it was a good image for the hotel. A lovely young man who does add value to the team.
We discovered one of the buffet restaurants was adult only and this suited us.
Dress code and child friendly were loosely followed. People were not challenged and did abuse this request.
Drinks were generous and we were pleasantly surprised by the selection included.
The Pool Barman is amazing. He was quick, efficient and pleasant.
We couldn’t fault any of the team who were friendly, efficient and attentive.
Kids filling the indoor pool and under age in the gym was off putting. I didn’t get to exercise as I had hoped.
The area wasn’t really what we like so we stayed around the complex other than hiring a car and touring the coast and into the Troodos Mountains.
Weather was mixed but the staff managed every situation supporting guests, it was good to see. The staff cleared public areas with speed and efficiency. No one would have known there had been storms other than the sky.
Animation team - two friendly lads offered 4/5 daytime activities but were never pushy. They then managed evening events which were fun but never in your face.
We probably won’t return just because the area doesn’t interest us and we do like to get out and about. However, I have already recommended the hotel to families it is super.

MY REVIEW WOULD NOT ALLOW ME TO INFILL RATINGS

SERVICE 5. LOCATION 4. CLEANLINESS 5

Room Tip: Sea view for sure
Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Dawn C

Dear Dawn C,

Thank you for choosing and recommending the Coral Beach Hotel & Resort and thank you for your kind feedback!

We appreciated your kind comments and should you decide to visit us again, we will be pleased to welcome you back.