“Tasty”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed September 27, 2023 via mobile

I have visited this restaurant previously where I had the most amazing breakfast and the biggest chocolate croissant I have ever seen,
Today it was pouring with rain in Skiathos town and the restaurant was really busy but they actually made room for me and were very attentive. I had prawn saganaki which was amazing. The toasted bread was delicious to dip in the saganaki sauce
The house wine was lovely and the coffee good

Reviewed September 17, 2023 via mobile

I would have given it 2, but the sandwich that I ate was delicious, so I give them that. I would not come back, because:
1. They charged us the water they put on the table, and we thought it was free ( we didn't ordered it, so why give me something I didn't ordered and charge me for it 😐)
2. We ordered pouched eggs with avocado and something, my friend said the bread tasted old.
3. AND the most important lack of hospitality. Please smile more, be friendly, welcome people back, but most of all smile. Life is hard but if you smile it becomes easier 🤗✨

Reviewed September 11, 2023

Lovely Greek produce transformed into innovative dishes. We had a lunch and dinner here and enjoyed both. The food is excellent with traditional Greek Meze with a twist. The mixed plate of Greek dips with flat bread was delicious. Friendly staff and a central location in the main street

Reviewed September 8, 2023 via mobile

Very nice place, great food, lovelly products to take for home or as a present. Lovely also for family dinners. Highly recommend!

Reviewed September 4, 2023

I have no words to describe how we felt at Ergon. We visited this place 3 times (brunch, lunch and dinner). Service is exceptional, food is yammy delicious amazing and all this while taking care of our boy’s allergy to peanuts. It is like a fresh breath of air when too many tavernas are too much. Will love to have one Ergon at my place ;)