“Fabulous food,”

Ligo Krasi Ligo Thalassa
Ranked #18 of 27 Restaurants in Almyrida
Price range: US$12 - US$18
Description: The restaurant "Ligo Krasi... Ligo Thalassa..." is located in one of the most beautifull place in Almyrida, a few meters from Almyrida's cove, while in front of the restaurant is the sandy beach 2 km long with crystal clear water. The location makes it ideal for a lunch after a swim at the beach or a romantic dinner under the sounds of sea waves.
Reviewed 4 April 2018

We stayed in Almyrida for a week and ate at this lovely restaurant 4 times, 3 dinners and one lunch after which we were invited to use their sunbeds. The menu is varied and beautifully prepared and served with friendliness which makes you want to revisit. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone it's more than a meal it's an experience.

Reviewed 15 October 2017

Great location like all beach restaurants in the area. The servers/owners were sitting in the restaurant staring at their smartphones during the whole visit. Pizza was very bad, probably from the freezer. Squid was average. The kids enjoyed their fish & chips. When the bill came it had 15 rows of something I assume meant food in greek, impossible to check its correctness without asking 15 times. 50% more expensive than any other restaurant I tried in the area for no obvious reason. Would never eat there again.

Reviewed 26 September 2017 via mobile

While location is great - like most of the other restaurants un Almyrida, it's right by the beach - this is as bad a tourist trap as it gets. I had moussaka and should have trusted by gut not to eat it when I was served - it was heated from at least a couple of days before, unevenly at that, and I ended up spending the night vomiting. When I let the owner know the next day, just as a nicety rather than anything else(I even used their sun beds and ordered a drink given the nice location), he and his staff treated me extremely rudely and asked me to pay for the sun bed, which is supposedly free when you are a client. I would avoid this place.

Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

During out family holiday and first to Crete, we found this ideal beach with a row of restaurants behind. The use of the sun loungers on the beach is free as long as you use the services of the restaurants. We chose this one and am so glad we did. The hosts were very laid back and very attentive. Nothing is too much trouble. In all honesty, we came back every day because of their service and food. The good was very good quality. Beachside service also available. Really worth every penny of our cash. Will be back to Crete and will definitely be back here. Thank you so much for your fine hospitality. Love this place, the friendly, hard workers and of course the food. All this with a beautiful setting and views. Brilliant. Sad to leave.

Reviewed 20 September 2017

Although you can get drinks brought to you on the beach,you have to eat in the restaurant and we found the meal more expensive that others.Also the drinks on the whole were 50 cents more too.There were less sardines served for a more expensive price than anywhere else.