Lowest prices for your stay
eDreams
US$107
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$107
US$57
View deal
SAVE US$50
Priceline
Agoda.comUS$57
Booking.comUS$107
Trip.com
All reviews the river zip lining swimming pool amazing place beautiful resort special thanks the general manager northern laos french manager luang prabang hidden gem a wonderful stay his team an amazing experience buffet breakfast spent days activity center
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 January 2021

The firt word to arrived at Namkat yorla pa "Wow''. It's so beautiful . Namkat yorla pa is the beautiful resort. Everything is perfet: the room balconies and view on the river and a delicious restaurant with amazing breakfast.
I enjoyed all of my stay: zipline, ATV, BBQ and adventure as well as the walks in the nature. I wish I could have stay longer.
The last thank you so much Benjamin for good take care our team.

Room tip: The room is perfect
Reviewed 24 January 2021

Thanks to all the team of Namkat Yor La Pa, who take care of us during all the trip and especially Benjamin the General Manager who welcome us so well. You have the choice of a lot of activities ( Atv, Zipline...) And after enjoy a great Barbecue, good food, super views. Magic place, will definitely come back. Love this place.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed 9 January 2021

The reception and staffs are very helpful and can assist you at a second of call, the location is very superb, placing in the middleof the forest made the nice and cool temperature and also fun activities waiting for adventurers

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed 9 January 2021

What a nice and beautiful resort! I had an enjoyable time during my stay. Resort is beautiful, peaceful, adventure activities was fun, staffs were helpful and friendly And the breakfast was so delicious. I definitely come back again next time :) keep doing good work. Cheer!

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed 8 January 2021

I was there with my company for our quarterly sales meeting and we had a wonderful meeting there. The facilities allowed us to share our time between hard working and total relaxing. Really thank you to the team and especially the F&B team for making it so easy and professional during the retreat.

I will definitely go again soon!

Date of stay: December 2020