Review Highlights
Best bar in Tsilivi!

Best bar in tsilivi. Pop along and say hello to Babis, Leo & George. We have been coming for 6... read more

Reviewed 7 September 2021
Sam T
via mobile
Good night out

Good cocktails, great location, good Atmosphere and friendly staff. Would recommend for a night out... read more

Reviewed 2 September 2021

from US$59.81
from US$97.77
from US$63.26
More Info
All reviews table service watch the football fantastic bar amazing staff tv screens year after year see you next year great holiday all ages cocktails tsilivi george andreas
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 September 2021

Visited here to watch the sport. Great atmosphere and good service from staff.

But...

I had a kopperberg from a can which was out of date...
The local beer (Mythos) that I was served tasted awful like it was from the bottom of the barrel and was flat. I have seen other reviews on here saying the same.

The main reason you would come here is for a drink and based on my experience, I won't be returning.

Reviewed 7 September 2021 via mobile

Best bar in tsilivi. Pop along and say hello to Babis, Leo & George.
We have been coming for 6 years now and love this place & the amazing staff.
Great for the football and frozen cocktails!!
See you next year guys!
Sam & Dani

Reviewed 6 September 2021

Obviously a popular place but to be honest think there are better bars close by. We went in to watch the football but there was no volume of tv as there was DJ playing music. I have been drinking the local beer (Mythos) in most places and I can say it is the first time I have left some as thought it was flat. The cocktails that friends had were ok

Reviewed 2 September 2021 via mobile

Good cocktails, great location, good Atmosphere and friendly staff.
Would recommend for a night out for those of all ages

Date of experience: August 2021
Reviewed 8 August 2021 via mobile

Where do I start!

From the moment we walked into this bar we were treated like friends. This bar has apartments and villas attached but that didn’t matter we were always welcome.

The staff are amazing, the manager Babis Margaris holds a tight ship and everyone did their bit from cleaning, table service to entertainment and just all round taking to customers.

A special thank you to Margarita, Andrea and George for always looking after us until early hours of the morning.

We will definitely be back and will not go all inclusive again as the apartments and villas are beautiful. What more can you ask for with an amazing bar and restaurant on your door step.

This place is a must.