Aldwark Manor Golf & Spa Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Restaurant
The Hawkhills(Easingwold)
View Hotel
The BW Crown Hotel(Boroughbridge)
  • Restaurant
1,941 results
All reviewsaldwark manorevening mealon arrivallovely hotellight lunchleisure facilitiestoll bridgestandard roomrelaxing breakbuffet stylenight breakmy birthdaymy mumlocal pubsteakbeautiful groundsa lovely stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Wonderful stay at the Aldwark Manor for a two night spa break. We had dinner and breakfast included in the stay and both meal times were superb. A large variety of foods available at breakfast with a hot and cold buffet. The room was very spacious and clean. We made full use of the spa facilities and had two lovely massages each (would definitely recommend the head and scalp massage). The spa facilities were great, again very clean. Good gym facilities as well, along with a fantastic Spin Circuits class lead by James! All staff that we came across at breakfast/lunch/ dinner/spa/ check in were very accommodating and helpful.
Overall a really pleasant stay and we would recommend to anyone who wants a reasonably priced spa stay away in the beautiful British countryside.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Gina C
Stewart W, General Manager at Aldwark Manor Golf & Spa Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Gina C,

Thank you very much indeed for such a wonderful review of Aldwark Manor. I am glad that our passion to deliver excellent customer service has done us proud once again. I shall pass your comments onto our team who no doubt will be delighted. We look forward to being of service again to you at some stage in the future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We had such a lovely break at Aldwark Manor. We got there to check in to find out they had given us a complementary room upgrade which was great. The spa treatments were amazing and so relaxing I had a back and face ESPA ritual and the therapist was very lovely and made me feel so at home. I would recommend this spa treatment and to visit the relaxation room upstairs. FOOD- all food was delicious and I would recommend the pork fillet and steak. I would recommend this hotel and spa to anyone... Visit for a relaxing time

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple

Dear Amy M,

Thank you for such a lovely review of our hotel. I am delighted that our food, general standards and service levels reached and exceeded your expectations. I look forward to welcoming you back to Aldwark Manor Golf & Spa Hotel in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

It is out in the sticks to be sure - but a lovely location. Breakfast was really good, and something for everyone. However we did bail out to the local pub for dinner!! Clean and adequately appointed!

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled with friends

Dear Livvo,

Thank you so much for your custom and review of Aldwark Manor Golf & Spa Hotel. We are always trying our utmost to deliver the best service to our guests and I am glad that we have made your stay enjoyable. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed March 17, 2018 via mobile

Stayed for two nights. Beautiful building & decor throughout. Feels very grand and special and kept the manor style.
Drinking areas are lovely lounges with sofas and high wing & tub chairs with lit fireplaces and candles in windows.
Room was clean, spacious & overlooked golf course. Comfortable bed, powerful shower and large bath. It was very quiet, we didn't hear any noise so got plenty of sleep!
Food (breakfast, lunch & dinner) delicious. good choice of wines and drinks - albeit the drinks are expensive (£8 for medium glass of wine) which is the only thing that needs improving here.
Spa and treatments are excellent with a wonderful relaxing area with beds, cushions, bean bags.
Didn't use golf facilities but the gym is well equipped.
Staff are friendly and attentive, and food service was good.
I had a card and chocolates put in my room for my birthday which was a lovely touch.
An excellent stay. Thank you.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
Stewart W, General Manager at Aldwark Manor Golf & Spa Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2018

Dear Guest,

Reviewed March 13, 2018 via mobile

Stayed in the Nidderdale suite for 2 nights. The hotel is beautiful and you can smell the open fire as you come in. Our room is lovely and spacious. The staff were very helpful and lovely. The food was excellent- especially the sea bass and mussels. The setting for the manor is outstanding and it is so peaceful. The hotel is fairly quiet at this time of year but loved our stay and would stay again.
The poppleton park and ride 10 miles down the road is excellent- free parking and only £3.10 return. The traffic in York is pretty bad so being in the countryside setting made up for it

Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
Stewart W, General Manager at Aldwark Manor Golf & Spa Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2018

Dear Marie B,

Thank you so much for your custom and review of Aldwark Manor Golf & Spa Hotel. We are always trying our utmost to deliver the best service to our guests and I am glad that we have made your stay enjoyable. I will be sure to share your comments with the team.
We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Kind Regards,