“Incomplete order”

AJ Traditional Fish & Chips
Ranked #55 of 84 Restaurants in Abergele
Reviewed 1 June 2021 via mobile

Order was not correct went it arrived. Could not get hold of anyone to sort out the issue. The meal was disappointing with things missing off the order. I wouldn’t recommend. They will not be bother by this review as we are on holiday and not regular customers.

Date of visit: May 2021
Write a reviewReviews (8)

Reviewed 21 February 2021

Popped in A&Js for a Sunday treat, omg what a lovely surprise, lad's were really nice and friendly and the burger I had was enormous, I'll be eating it all day I think, but their chips are just amazing, haven't tasted chips like that in year's, proper one's not frozen . Really enjoyed my take out, made my day. Definitely going back, thanks

Date of visit: February 2021
1  Thank suedA7024HH
Reviewed 28 January 2021

What an absolute delight.. decided to stop on the way home from work and so glad I did.
Beautiful pizza and proper chippy chips mmm.
The guys behind the counter served with a smile.
I'll be back for sure.

Date of visit: January 2021
1  Thank 3mily1989
Reviewed 18 January 2021

We are unable to go out, but we fancied fish & chips.
After an internet search we found AJ Traditional Fish & chips.
The delivery was on time and still hot, great quality & large portions.
This is the first time we used AJ’s but it will not be the last.
Highly Recommend

Date of visit: January 2021
Reviewed 7 September 2020

When I visit my parents we have used AJ via Just eat to deliver our Fish n Chips. Service is always quick, friendly and delivered with a smile!
The food is always piping hot on arrival and delicious, shall continue to use whenever I am up visiting my parents in Abergele!

Date of visit: September 2020