Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
TripadvisorUS$48
Priceline
Expedia.comUS$48
Booking.comUS$48
Hotels.comUS$48
StayForLongUS$77
All reviews wind mills off the highway personal attention f b buffet dinner beautiful property special thanks warm hospitality courteous staff welcome drink his team restaurant staff memorable experience swimming pool excellent hospitality awesome stay comfortable stay
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Excellent hotel,good service,performance also good in Belgavi providing good quality food. Proper infrastructure good area chief's are also good specially Virender thakur i like this guy...Good human being..

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Fairfield by Marriott Belagavi, General Manager at Fairfield By Marriott Belagavi, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time out and sharing your valuable feedback on Trip Advisor. We greatly appreciate your kind words and are committed to consistently providing high level of service & best quality food to our guests.

Our associates are delighted to receive the appreciation and it motivates us to continue delivering excellence in all aspects of our hotel operations.

At Marriott, we take pride in offering the best of services and food and your review proves the same.
I will definitely convey your regards to Chef Virender who has made your visit memorable.

We look forward to your continued visits and assure you of our best service at all times.

Regards
Hotel Manager

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Awesome..just awesome ...Cherished the time being here @ Marriott, Belgavi... Special Thanks to Chef Virender Singh Thakur for his mouth - watering stuffed parathas and laziz kebabs...His dish are beyond words of prasies...Thank you once again....

Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear guest,

Thank you for sharing a feedback based on your recent visit to Fairfield, Belagavi as it is imperative for our growth.

Our associates are the one who makes a huge difference to our guests and your review proves the same. at Marriott, we take pride in offering the best of services and food and chefs make the most succulent mouth watering dishes which is a never miss at Fairfield, Belagavi.

I shall definitely share your kind words of appreciation to Chef Virender who has made your visit memorable.

We look forward for another opportunity to host you once again with friends and family.

Reviewed 9 April 2021

I, Sweety Pathak, takes this pleasure to honestly review the hospitality offered by Marriott, Belgavi. It was a warm atmosphere to be surrounded by people ready to serve me as per my wish. I would take the initiative to visit the hotel time and again with Friends and family. I am highly touched by the warmness I received from Chef Virender Singh Thakur and would thank him from bottom of my heart for his delicious Tandoori Broccoli and stuffed Mushroom - the best I ever had. Thank You again for making my visit an exceptional.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 7 April 2021

The chef Virender continues to amaze with some incredible spreads! Special parathas, succulent kebabs and yummy desserts! Love his attention to detail and ability to handle everyone's demands even for a large gathering of people

Trip type: Traveled on business
Fairfield by Marriott Belagavi, General Manager at Fairfield By Marriott Belagavi, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear guest,

Thank you for such an amazing response based on your recent visit to our all day dining Kava restaurant.

We are overwhelmed to know that you loved the food.
At Marriott, we take pride in offering the best of services, hospitality and food and your reviews proves the same.

I will definitely convey you kind words of appreciation to Chef Virender who has made your visit memorable and he'd be happy to know the same.

We are awaiting another opportunity to host you once again with friends and family.

Reviewed 4 April 2021

I am here often due to work, but everyone at the hotel make me feel more like a family member than in my own house. The food is amazing, specially the parathas made by Virender and their food festivals they have once in a while. The attention and costumer service from Ajit, Subashish and the whole team is excellent. I really enjoy coming here, I can feel the joy and love around the place.

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Traveled on business
Fairfield by Marriott Belagavi, General Manager at Fairfield By Marriott Belagavi, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2021

Dear guest,

Thank you for such a wonderful feedback.

We are so happy to know that you loved your stay with us and thank you for choosing us as your favorite destination during your work travel. Our aim is to be the world's favorite travel company and your review proves the same.

Guests have always been our top most priority and here we take pride in offering the best of services, hospitality and food and we are so glad that you liked it.

I shall definitely convey your kind words of appreciation to Chef Virender, Ajit and Subhashish who have made you're stay more memorable.

And yes! We do organize unique food festivals every month for ten days focusing on typical country cuisines which cannot be missed. We wish to welcome and host you at Fairfield by Marriott, Belagavi.

Thank you and see you once again with friends and family,