Book now! This hotel is likely to sell out soon.
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Copamarina Beach
ZenHotels.com
Hotels.com
Orbitz.com
1,869 results
All reviews gilligan's island dry forest las palmas sea grass puerto rico winding road alexandra restaurant mofongo la parguera bioluminescent bay relaxing vacation tennis courts ocean front beach chairs gilligans pools mangroves
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 April 2020

Continually lied to and overcharged by this establishment. They are desperate for cash. Setting is nice. Rooms are comparable to a Motel 6 in the states. Charged my card after I left without authorization. Did it without telling me after having the opportunity to do so. Stayed there over a month on business and spent over six thousand US dollars. Will not stay there again. If you do, keep a close eye on your wallet as they are after everything in it.

Room tip: Avoid this property due to price gouging and dishonesty
Date of stay: March 2020
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed 31 March 2020

I was there couple of days prior to the 6.4 earthquake in PR. The day I was there we experienced three shakes, each around a magnitude of ~4. While the front desk was swearing that a tsunami would not happen or that the buildings were structurally sound, the staff around the hotel were saying quite the contrary. They said that if a tsunami happened everyone would die because the evacuation route is not labeled properly in the exit of the hotel, and that the front desk were lying about having a plan. They said that rumor had it that the one road to access the hotel was collapsing (and it did, and left the hotel isolated for weeks!). When we asked if they had an evacuation plan set in place for Guilligans Island they literally looked at each other and laughed. Needless to say, we didnt feel safe.

So after an amazing dinner (kudos to the restaurant staff), we decide to leave. We were told by the manager that they wouldnt charge us the second night of our stay because we were not using it. But they did! And they wont return the money! After multiple calls, and a letter to the owner explaining the situation, they still dont want to give us our money back. We didnt even want the money for ourselves, we wanted to donate it to hotel staff that had lost their homes during the earthquake, and they still said no. Beautiful hotel, staff is great, food is insane, but management is terrible.

My family has been vacationing in this hotel for generations (my grandparents went there as kids, so did my parents, and so did I). Very disappointing to see that they do not care for their guests or their employees who are, on the contrary, so loyal to them.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 23 March 2020 via mobile

Me and husband got married here on 2/29/20. Us and our families stayed at Copamarina over the weekend. The resort was absolutely beautiful. It was like something you’d see in a magazine. Our wedding was beautifully set up. The staff were very kind and friendly. The front desk even helped me with getting a cake and flowers. Me and my husband only stayed here for 2 nights but some of our family stayed longer. Biggest regret is that we did not stay longer. The food and drinks were amazing. The breakfast buffet is what we looked forward to every morning. They conveniently have there own ferry that takes you over to Gilligans Island. Because of our wedding we didn’t get to take advantage of the spa services and water sports. I can’t say enough good things about this place. We will definitely be going back next year (for longer). We had no problems with hot water in our room (we were in building #1) and if there was noise from construction we either didn’t hear it or it didn’t bother us.
We truly feel as this will be our home away from home. We are so excited to come back and see all the wonderful staff again. ❤️

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 19 March 2020

They are jackhammering right next door to my room without any warning from staff and stated that it would be going on for over a month and that I had to change rooms. If you stay in Building 1, 4 and 5 be prepared to take cold showers. They have 1 hot water heater per building. Building 3 has individual hot water heater and that is where the construction is going on. A lot of money being spent to hear jackhammers from 8am to 5 pm everyday.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank chadp12169
Reviewed 8 March 2020

This place is very understated. Everything was lovely at the little beach and there is a boat that can take you to a very nearby island, Gilligans Island, for snorkeling and chill time. Snorkeling at Giligans Island was lovely: we found starfish, schools of fish, iguanas, and more in the mangroves. The water is EXTREMELY clear and beautiful. The resort itself is off the beaten path on the drier side of the island. It was sunny here in February the entire week. The only downside is being far from airports, and there are annoying birds that try to hang out with you and your food during the meals - outdoor patio restaurant. The rooms are basic, but nice. Clean. Good views. I loved this resort and I would recommend it.

Date of stay: February 2020
Review collected in partnership with Cancelon.com
1  Thank Hannah P