Travelocity
Orbitz.com
Priceline
ZenHotels.com
FindHotel
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 December 2019 via mobile

The location and the rooms are great but the food is not. Elevator is to small. Some toiletries are missing and need to request for the slipper and coffee mug/glass. I think they need extra staff to work.

Date of stay: November 2019
Reviewed 9 November 2019 via mobile

Haven't slept the night before and had w events for the day.

No problems with the room and the staff. The room is as nice as it looks in these pics. The staff was kind and courteous.

I was too sleepy so was excited to enter the room. The first room key not working. Need to go back down for it to be remedied...got in the room. The room, again, did not disappoint. Very inviting bed and lighting is just right for me.

I needed to freshen up; it was already dark outside. The lights in the bathroom didn't work. Called frontdesk; not proactive. She should have offered to transfer me another room instead said that she will send someone to check the light. 10 mins after, no one came. Called frontdesk, she said, "No one came to check it? Im sorry sir." Requested for room transfer, she instead ask me to wait for housekeep.

Housekeeping staff came; checked lights. Didnt really work. Asked for room transfer. Staff is about to leave to personally see frontdesl if room transfer is possible. Told him why cant he do it by using the room phone...he just smiled and said, "need din kasi sir na ihanda ang room na lilipatan king meron".

After 10 more minutes, finally was transferred.

No complaints about the room and smiling and sincerely kind staff, but their promptness and proactiveness need improvement.

Date of stay: November 2019
Reviewed 31 October 2019

Our company has started opertions in Cagayan Valley with the focus market and key accounts in Isabela. I left Sta. Rosa, Laguna around 5am to beat the Alanag mayhem and be on time for a 9am coordination meeting in Tarlac. From Tarlac, it was onwards to Santiago City.

Oh! By the way, I had a quick lunch at Joshric's Sagoat Kita (next on my review) in Munoz, Nueva Ecija.

With very challenging roads especially in Dalton Pass, I arrived in Santiago City around 5PM. No problem with parking in front or at the back of the hotel. Spacious with security guard. Was greeted by 3 young ladies at the Check-in Counter of Oryza Hotel.

Got my room with a huge and comfortable matrimonial bed! Wifi access was better than expected. Room was very spacious - though an P800.00 charge on the extra bed is stiff to my standards.Shower room was squeaky clean and spacious too! Towels were clean, white and smells fresh. Bedding, pillow was very satisfactory. and the AC was really cool!

Had a great rest and was fully charged the following day for the task ahead. The room comes with free breakfast with freshly brewed coffee - with 1 refill.

There's an elevator in the hotel though I preferred using the stairs for some work out. Ha ha!

Room tip: Pick the rooms not fronting the main road. The city is not strictly implementing the law on motor vehicles with very loud exhaust pipes.
Date of stay: October 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed 23 May 2018 via mobile

I am a breastfeeding mommy and travelling without my baby. I collect and store milk but to my dismay this hotel wouldn’t accommodate storing my ice packs in a freezer. I ended storing my milk on the ice box that I brought with me.

In addition, my door locks are defective (main door and balcony door).

Date of stay: May 2018
1  Thank lenoffduty
Reviewed 13 December 2017

Poor service, I called their restaurant (Miller's Café and Restaurant) at around 9:50PM and the lady on the other line (Fritz) told me that they are only open for orders up to 10:00PM and you can only order cakes and/or juice. And I told her that it's not yet 10 o'clock but she told me that it's already 10:05 in their time, seriously? I do not recommend this hotel for tired and sleepy business traveler who needs to open a laptop and check his/her mails or finish some reports. You won't get it.

Date of stay: December 2017