US$77
  • Room Service
Hotel Falster(Nykobing Falster)
US$120
TripAdvisor
All reviewspizzawater parkice skatingon sitewild riverclimbing wallswimming poolwhole familysupermarketwaterparktornadofunkidsadultscabinkitchenhours
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

We have been there for a family trip with our two children . The map that you can see on the web site is totally not the same as a real map of the houses that you can rent :( as I have figured it out that there is another map that you can see becaouse someone have puttet on the internet otherwise it would be huge surprise for me ! Anyway when I find it out I wrote that I don’t want home which will be like 1km away from the swimming pools area they told me that they can not do anything unles 15 days befor arrival and I have made my booking 2 days before arrival so that was kind a funny . Anyway we get of course house on the fairest corner as the man in reception told me only 800m :) but try to say that to tired kids after whole day swimming . Other ting is that there is really poor description and signs how to go to your house as they all look the same so it kan take double time to go home :))) not funny at all . Minus also for that to get to the swimminpool you have to go threw all the stuff that kids of course loves and all are extra paid :) alt also but not funny at all at the end of our stay two days later I have got a bill to pay of course extra for the electricity that we have used :( vet very pure quality , information and equipment. Do not recomend it to anyone!!! Oh yes one more thing on theirs map you can see that you can also enjoy to go on the beach like min from the swimmingpool and there is no such thing as beach just a Lille bit for sand it’s stinky because of the ferry only 1km from many insects because of that . Totally desaster !

Stayed: June 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank Olga K
Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

I had told my teo boys aged 5 and 7 they could pick exactly what they wanted to do for a saturday, while my wife stayed at home. Fear struck me when they immediately agreed Lalandia was the way to go. Needing to stay true to my word we drove down there. Actually had a really nice day and here is why I think it turned out ok
-We arrived early. As they opened and went straight to the waterworld. Not that many people in there yet.
-Around linchtime my boys were keen to explore the rest so we left the waterworld just as everyone was starting to order food poolside which really isnt pleasant (junck food and high humidity indoor pool is too weitd a combo for me)
-had lunch at the pizza place which was nice. Good fresh pizzas on the buffet and nice salad bar. Very reasonable prices
-Then boys did the video arcades, climbing wall, trampoline and playland
-by 3pm we were out of there heading back to copenhagen. Kids exhausted but thought it had been one the best days ever

Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed 7 November 2017

I had the "pleasure" of visiting Lalandia in Rødby. The staff was very friendly and the center well organised, however they let in way too many people in the aquadome and it's really not relaxing. There was a waiting line of 100+ meters just to get into the pool area, and once in, then there was people all over.
The food options are not every health and specially inside the pool area then it's very appalling with most of the food deep friend.
both me and my daughter got sick with running stomach and vomit, maybe the result of human faeces we clearly saw a number of places in the pool area.... pretty disgusting, but properly hard to avoid when you let in so many people.

On the plus side - The kids loved it, but not enough for me to want to come back ... it's simply too crowed, and I did not like the fact that I could not pay to get a proper service with Towels, made up beds, cleaning service and toilettrices like shampoo etc...

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

We stayed at a 4 person cabin and it was good fun. The lalandia center was great, good swimming pool and decent restaurants.

The beach near the park is not attractive, lots of seaweed causing a black sea and a smell you are not going to sunbath in. There is a good walking and cycling path along the coastline.

Some nice restaurants in the town nearby as well.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank Marc D
Reviewed 17 April 2017 via mobile

We - two adults and a 8-year-old - spent three days and two nights at the resort and loved it. The cabin (NOR3) was small but comfortable and well equipped.
We loved the aqualand, which isn't huge but well designed. The temperature in the main area is nice and warm. It is slightly cooler by the wild river and the tornado, but these rides were very exciting and had the adrenaline pumping.
We avoided the most crowded afternoon hours by leaving and coming back later - a great perk for guests of the resort.
All in all a very enjoyable stay for the whole family.

Stayed: April 2017, traveled with family