“From beginners to professionals”
Review of Fun & Sun Coron

Fun & Sun Coron
Ranked #3 of 32 Tours in Coron
More attraction details
Owner description: Fun & Sun Coron offers a wide range of services associated to scuba diving activity such as diving courses (from Discovery Scuba Dive to Divemaster course) and leisure/fun dives for certified divers. Our day trip for fun divers usually includes three dives (wreck dives, lake dive or reef dive) and a delicious BBQ lunch is served on board for who ever want.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My wife and I came to the Coron for two days specially to try diving. We decided to choose Fun & Sun. Of the whole group, we were two of those who do not know diving even in theory, however, we did not feel uncomfortable or jammed. Very good and attentive instructors - Bertha and Maxine, a great boat (I saw other boats with divers on Coron's harbor), a friendly team and a pleasant atmosphere. My wife, unfortunately, felt nervous, she decided to stop. I, under the strict guidance of Bertha, felt extremely free and relaxed at 12 meters. I want to say you many thanks for the excellent experience and for the discovery diving for me! 12 meters is now small) will move on! Million of bows!

All reviews
"dive master"
in 9 reviews
"diving locations"

Reviewed April 15, 2018 via mobile

highly recommend this diving company because my instructor was so attentive and fun. the food on the boat was spectacular ! when you’re every considering a diving company, the boat is really important. and this boat was huge and very comfortable to hang out in between each dive.

we completed 6 dives within 2 days. there were so many more i wanted to see and amazing ship wrecks! i would def want to come back :)

Reviewed April 13, 2018 via mobile

Great friendly staff who know what they’re doing. Awesome food on the boat. Well prepped before each dive about what the site is

1  Thank SSS381
Reviewed April 10, 2018 via mobile

I went with fun and sun for a 3 dives day and it was perfect. The boat was very nice, i have to day we were only 4 on a 23 person capacity boat. But we each had our own little matress to sleep or relax between dive. Very confortable and my dive master Alvir was very nice and safe. The crew was always there to help for food and gears up. Thanks everyone for that great day.

See more reviews
Reviewed March 28, 2018 via mobile

This dive school is the best from the instructors, crew, boat, food and dive spots- they can’t be beaten. I loved my two days with Maxine and Bee. They run the place with love and care. I can’t recommend them highly enough. Spots fill up quick so book in advance.

One day we were lucky and crossed paths with a guy selling coconuts after our last dive of the day!