Lowest prices for your stay
$27
View deal
Free cancellation until 07/14/22
Travelocity$27
Orbitz.com$27
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed February 21, 2018 via mobile

Ok stay for a short stay but please clean the rooms!

It’s connected to a diving & tour center so if you’re staying anywhere on the first floor you will be woken up to the sound of hoards of tour groups crowding into the lobby first thing in the morning.

They’ve been great as far as working out tours and transportation. The hostel is walking distance to the pier and Mt Tapyas.

In my opinion, this was Probably the dirtiest hostel I’ve stayed at throughout Asia. Our 6 bed dorm was filthy. Cobwebs everywhere (above your head too) dusty floors and it was NEVER cleaned the entire week of our stay. The shower in our bathroom never got hot or warm and like I said, the entire room was never cleaned the whole week. I would recommend using the shower upstairs if you want hot water.

It was not worth the price that I paid $9-10 USD a night. The price was inflated due to the New Years.
no breakfast included. There’s typically free breakfast at hostels or at least food available...
Do yourself a favor and go across the street to WG restaurant. You can get yourself a nice breakfast with coffee for 85pesos or less (1.60 usd)

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed September 12, 2017 via mobile

Rooms have all the basic amenities, including hot water, A/C and en suite, all for a very reasonable price. The owner is lovely and is so helpful in organising tours and transfers (given the number of places offering tours her input was invaluable). Would certainly recommend a stay here.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank gleng931
Reviewed June 21, 2017 via mobile

The room was small but clean, and the aircon worked perfectly. The wifi was good most of the time. Vivian who works downstairs in the lobby as a travel agent was super helpful. We booked on Agoda first but it was cheaper at the place.

Date of stay: June 2017
3  Thank Ben W
Reviewed March 21, 2017

Coron is a very small town. You can easily roam around the place and this pension house is accessible to all restos,to the market,pier and other spots. If you are on a budget this is a good choice. I was a solo traveler and checked-īn to a fan-room with a queen sized bed and my own cr and cable tv for only 500 pesos per night. Plus the owners are really accommodating.I had a good sleep. The only thing that troubled me though was because the water has a rustic smell. Above all it was the affordable good choice considering I stayed for five nights.

Date of stay: December 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
4  Thank cieloencarnacion
Reviewed March 16, 2017 via mobile

After deciding to make PADI OWD course with Coron Divers one week before our arrival, we were struggling to find accomodation in Coron in March 2017. Vivian, who runs the office, recommended us to stay in Zuric Pension, located in the same building. It was very convienient, and after first night we decided to spend there 3 more.
Zuric Pension offers basic accomodation for a very competitive price. It's located in the centre of the city, walking distance from various restaurants and dive shops. Staff is friendly and helpful. They offer breakfast for additional price.
Perfect place to stay for backpackers.

Date of stay: March 2017