Lowest prices for your stay
$54
Free cancellation until 07/10/22
Hotels.com$54
Priceline$55
Travelocity$54
All reviews breakfast buffet tricycle ride wifi town tours power
Selected filters
Reviewed March 16, 2022 via mobile

The staff are so friendly and warm, they are very attentive to the guest needs. The reception even called us to let us know if we still want to eat at the buffet breakfast, because they were about to close. That was very touching because they are realy concern about their guest. I enjoyed the swimming pool, I don’t know why I seem float better in their pool than a normal swimming pool, it wasn’t salted water but the voyancy was high.
The staff at the buffet breakfast was very nice and always smiling, they made you feel home and relax.
Good job guys! In behalf of me and my husband we would like to thank you all the staff and management of Coron Westown.
The only problem was the cellphone reception, but it wast your fault. I hope someday there will be satellite in this location.
The package tour was all worth it, we really had fun!

Date of stay: March 2022
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank jenniferlovefranco
Reviewed April 14, 2021

We visited Coron for our honeymoon trip and stayed in Coron Westown from March 8 to 10, 2021.

During this season, we saw how few tourists were and how tourism in Coron was greatly affected by pandemic. Elevator in Coron Westown was also not operational because for sure, to conserve power, which we truly understand since our room was only in the 3rd floor at the same time its pandemic, not much of people are staying in.

The room we stayed in was the Premium Deluxe with bathtub. Overall, the room was spacious. View is also great from our room since it is facing the amenities and the view was showcasing the mountains and the sea. We got our stay for P3,480 per night and I must say that it is really worth the price. The downside that we have experienced is that reception and wifi was bad. I'm not sure as well if the linens were new since my allergic rhinitis was triggered and it gives off that slight musty smell (should've just requested for a replacement, my bad).

Food was also great. When we arrived, since not so much restaurants are available nearby (1 tricycle ride away from hotel to town), we tried their restaurant's menu. We were able to try their Buffalo Wings and Kare-Kare. I must say that their buffalo wings were fantastic! I think it was the best I ever had. Husband would also agree to this, for sure. For breakfasts, we were able to try Tapsilog & Bangsilog and they were fantastic. But the win for me is the longganisa when we had breakfast buffet. It was so delicious!

We also availed their room service spa. And it was great! Perfect to end your day after your day tour. Their spa room by the way is still closed the time we checked in so they only offer room service.

We also liked how fast they call for transport. Kuya Bier was our go-to tricycle driver and I must say that he's really friendly, great tour guide and definitely not greedy.

Overall, it was indeed a nice experience in Coron Westown. If you would want to be distanced from the town and experience a luxury-like but budget-friendly stay. Definitely I recommend, Coron Westown! By the way, all receptionists and staff were very accommodating and friendly.

Room tip: Definitely try the Premium deluxe room with bathtub! Perfect to soak yourself after a tiring day tour.
Date of stay: March 2021
Reviewed April 13, 2020

Nice property, but a bit dated. The place is lovely, has a good size pool, pool bar and a restaurant. The reception staff was nice. The rooms a very big and I will strongly recommend to book a room facing the pool. The room which are facing the back have unpleasant smell.
The hotel is 10 min tricycle ride to Coron centre where the port is and where you can find some local shops. Tricycles are always available when you ask at the reception. There is not much to see in Coron , it will only take you 20 min to go around.
Be careful with the ice in your drinks at the pool bar as two people from our party become very sick with diarrhoea .We reckoned that is from the ice because only they had cocktails in the evening and they became sick. Otherwise we all ate and drink the same during the day.
The spa is amazing. We had the best massage in the hotel spa. He did 3 massages in Philippines in different places and said this one was so far the best.

Date of stay: February 2020
2  Thank sunni_6
Reviewed March 14, 2020

First off, the location is terrible. It is so far outside of town and away from the ocean that I can't really understand why they even built a hotel here. Yes, you can easily catch a trike to town but the transportation back and forth adds up, but you might as well stay in town! (We ended up staying in Coron town and liked it soooo much better).

The property and pool are nice looking, but once you are there you realize they haven't really been taken care of properly. The rooms are spacious and clean and are honestly the best thing about the hotel but who spends that much time in their room? Food was mediocre at best. I don't really care about the internet while traveling, but the internet only worked in the lobby unless you paid extra... it was hilarious to see the lobby overflowing with people every morning and evening and nobody talking to each other.

The service was terrible. It seemed that everyone who worked there hated it and that anything you needed was a huge deal from their perspective. On top of this, everything little thing costs extra.

It's fine, but I would not stay there again!

Room tip: Poolside rooms would be best
Date of stay: February 2020
Reviewed March 11, 2020 via mobile

Beautiful hotel, can be compared to western standard, am really surprised. But the thing that truly amazed me is the Breakfast!!! Really breakfast Filipino style, heavy,filling just like lunch, which makes your stay really worthwhile here. Aside from the beautifully landscaped area,great pools,bar with singer at night and of course clean.

Date of stay: March 2020