Lowest prices for your stay
$54
Free cancellation until 07/03/22
Hotels.com$55
Priceline$55
Travelocity$55
All reviews breakfast buffet tricycle ride wifi town tours power
Selected filters
Reviewed August 19, 2019 via mobile

Coron Westown boasts it makes it's own burger patties, it may well do, however the issue is that they taste like they have been frozen for two months prior to serving.

The bacon was tough and likely having been re-heated from breakfast.

Stear clear and dine in town instead.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 13, 2019

Hotel located far away from town and from port. big hotel prices of food are not cheap. the private transportation to airport or other places are higher ( for example other hotels can charge you 1500 pesos to airport -while this hotel charged us 1800). some rooms little outdated.the swimming pool had cigarettes in the bottom of the pool . we received the food cold and prices were higher than other hotels at same quality.
internet for free at reception but you will pay 100peso9 2.5 dollars for wifi per devide in each room p day ....) ! our room had broken window not allowing to open it , we asked for fixing it and when we came at night it wasnt fixed and we were offered to change rooms...
Summary avg hotel with other better options to choose in the island .expect also to pay more for each time you go to town or elsewhere ...

Date of stay: August 2019
Reviewed August 7, 2019 via mobile

Stayed here for 3 nights. Overall loved the quality of the hotel. Expected a 3 star hotel and got a 3 star hotel.

A bit far from town, i believe around 20 mins by tricycle.. But the place itself more than covered for it.

Excellent customer service. Good pool. Gym was closed when I visited.

I would recommend for the budget traveller looking for a descent place to stay

Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank 614francisu
Reviewed August 1, 2019 via mobile

Visited July 10-13, 2019

July 10, 2019
My husband and I were greeted by the hotel Driver at the airport At 7:00am but asked to wait outside for other guests. No offers to stay in the van. When the other guests came out from getting their baggages, hotel driver didn’t offer for luggage assistance so I awkwardly had to ask if I can place my luggages in the back. Same thing happened when we arrived, hotel driver didn’t offer luggage assistance and had to take own luggages from back and carry in.

I commend PHILLIP (Front office) for checking us in because he was all smiles and ready to accommodate all our questions. So with his great service, despite the wait for our room (not his fault, we know), he helped dissipate our disappointment from the hotel driver.

We HIGHLY commend DINO who assisted us to our room along with our luggages. He was very knowledgeable, showed us the amenities of the room and did not miss a beat. He gave us great tips about Coron, especially pricing of tricycle trips to and from the city center (P30/person). Asked us if we had anything else we needed to know or anything he can help us with. Not many bell attendants are as attentive as him nowadays. So salute to him.

July 11, 2019 - went out for Island Tours.

July 12, 2019
Quite disappointed by the F&B staffs who were on duty for lunch at the restaurant. Asking if they were open for lunch they said yes and we told them we would sit outside instead. Then all the staff just stayed in the airconditioned area. Waiting for a good 15 minutes to be served just even a menu, no one approached us. Wifi that day was inexistent, but were reimbursed additional day since we paid for WIFI. We had to leave the hotel for lunch instead as not to dampen our moods.

July 13, 2019
I commend the lady who was on duty around 10-11:30 am (sorry, did not her name) for our smooth check out. She was conversational and helpful.

Again, the hotel driver who was on duty for the 11:30 am shuttle to the airport disappointed us. When he dropped us off at the airport, I forgot a small plastic bag of M&Ms and coke in the van. As we could still see him from the entrance of the airport, he was checking the van and saw him getting what we left behind. Thought he was going to give it to us, but took it, closed all van doors and drove away. Being his only passengers that time, we thought he would at least try to give it to us but no. Yes we know it is just a small thing we left but honesty goes a long way. If the hotel shuttles are outsourced, I recommend you to train them better.

Hotel amenities/facilities are great, especially for having 3 kinds of pool. Rooms are spacious especially the one we got (Deluxe Room with bath tub, Pool View). Service is quite a disappointment especially in the Food snd Beverage departments - Restaurant (except for those mentioned above) and can do better.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
3  Thank YanaLeonoParale
Reviewed July 9, 2019

We stayed here for 2 nights after our 3 day stay in Boracay. This is our first time visit in Coron, Palawan and we were impressed. Our room was spacious, with a stunning view on the fourth floor. Complete amenities. They have a big pool, fitness center,and playground which my daughter enjoyed. Food and drinks were also great and so as the service. I love the people in the reception, especially on how they arrange our tours. I suggest to book an exclusive tour to really enjoy your time in every island.

I will highly recommend this hotel for any friends or family that are thinking about visiting Coron.

Room tip: Higher floor rooms has a great view
  • Trip type: Traveled with family