Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
FrancinneH

thumbs up service

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Jul 8, 2019
I would like to thank the staff for being so helpful and accommodating. From the reception, waiters to the housekeeping staff – they are always smiling and you’ll feel at home. The room is really nice; you’ll have a good sleep after a tiring day in Coron. It’s the best accommodation for me. I’m glad that I have stayed in their hotel in Iloilo, they recommended the Coron hotel and it is indeed a paradise.
Date of stay: July 2019
    ₱13,729
25.5 km from Coron Westown Resort
Beachfront
View more hotels in Coron
All reviews premium room per person family room buffet breakfast tricycle ride live band pool side bottled water pools town tours resto
Selected filters
Reviewed July 5, 2019 via mobile

The venue is great and all. Staff are very attentive but this July, we had a conference with over 400 guests. I guess they were overwhelmed with the number and failed miserably on kitchen sanitation. On the first day, our pitcher of water had a german cockroach in it. By the third day, almost half of our contingents were vomiting and were having serious gastrointestinal problems. Many of the participants were ferried to the nearest district hospital for medical attention. The hotel was quick to respond, in fairness. We hope the hotel improves its food handling practices in the future.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank aimeelynnb2017
Reviewed July 3, 2019 via mobile

Good done deal, checkmate for our company.
They had me stay in a solo room, and everything I needed was there. Comfort, cleanliness and privacy. You can never go wrong with Coron Westown Resort. Even their food was good. Definitely no regrets when you stay here. Just my two cents!

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank leanbelle24
Reviewed July 3, 2019

Its is a very nice hotel, complete amenities but with regards to the Wifi service, not good at all. But if you’re looking for peace and quiet this could be the best choice for you.
Location wise, it is somewhat secluded. No shops around the area so we travelled by tricycle to get to the market.
When we were there we stayed for two weeks but still every time we head down for breakfast the staff still didn’t recognize us. Im not saying they should but if we were there for fourteen days there should be at least one person to identify us right? I also work in the same industry and I made sure I remember my guests to make them feel more welcome. But since they didn’t recognized us me personally felt estranged.

Date of stay: August 2018
Reviewed July 3, 2019

This hotel is clean,affordable and our family enjoyed all the amenities. I love their food too! My husband and I enjoyed the sauna everyday after the busy activities exploring Coron. Our kids had fund during our stay, we'll definitely go back!

Date of stay: August 2018
1  Thank Sweetjaey
Reviewed June 19, 2019 via mobile

Admittedly the hotel looks great on the outside and has an impressive pool area. The pictures you’ll see make this place look inviting and relaxing: and depending on your standards it will be. Alas, I was not impressed.

Food:
The buffet breakfast is sub-par. To describe the presentation as mere abandonment would be kind. The staff themselves are not attentive and avoid eye contact under penalty of actually having to do their job. However this said some of the staff are very friendly. The evening dinner menu is a little better.

Rooms
In drastic need of an overhaul. A new paint job to start. The shower grouting is in need of cleaning and the air conditioning units in both rooms kept freezing at night leading to rooms feeling like the jungle.

Elevators
When we arrived we were under the impression one of the elevators was out of order - no big deal, these things happen. But no. They just didn’t bother to turn one of them on. The hotel is actually a bit of a maze so trying to figure out how to get around it when you don’t have an elevator (which would only service the ground floor if someone from the fourth floor travelled there - I’m not making that up. Utter Faulty Towers stuff) was exceptionally frustrating.

Shop
Chocolate is not something they sell. Bottle water is a necessity here. The water is most certainly unsafe to drink.

TV stations
Excellent selection. When the TV decided to cooperate with the remote control.

Music at night
The bar area had some great acoustic music most night. Late one night they seemed to let some American Idol hopefully loose on the microphone - do not give up the day job. It was painful and I retired to an early bed to sleep on pillows which at first glance look like clouds but are in fact clouds full of hailstones.

Smoking
Whilst it is banned in the rooms it’s allowed everywhere else including the ‘corridors’ of the hotel and balconies - supported by the provision of ashtrays (I haven’t seen one of them in a hotel in at least a decade).

This hotel is good for an overnight stay. I wouldn’t recommend it for longer than that.

Date of stay: June 2019