Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
$60
View deal
Expedia.com$93
Priceline$61
Hotels.com$93
Travelocity$93
Orbitz.com$93
eDreams$60
All reviews presidential suite the hotel staff breakfast was included rooms are spacious swimming pool is standard room visiting coron wifi town tours serge island philippines tricycle diving boat fixtures
Selected filters
Reviewed March 15, 2020

The hotel is situated in a quiet part of Coron town, yet within easy walking distance. Pool area is nice, and food was good. Rooms were comfortable, however things like lack of electrical sockets and lack of wifi in the room really depreciated the stay. As we only stayed 2 nights to off-gas before flying, not a big deal.

Room tip: maybe lower floors nearer common area have wifi?
Date of stay: March 2020
Reviewed March 14, 2020

We traveled as a young couple and this was the perfect oasis to come back to after a day of diving, adventures, or a night out drinking. Personally, I think it is the PERFECT location... right in town, but just down a side street that provided privacy and quiet when we wanted. The pool is nice and the staff was very helpful. Maybe a bit more expensive then some but after seeing other hotels in the area I knew we made the right choice!

Date of stay: February 2020
Reviewed March 10, 2020 via mobile

I have stayed here with my family for 2 nights and we really enjoyed.
The place is very well located, walking distance to Coron town and at the same time very quiet.
The hotel design is really nice, everything g is well mai tain and the staff are all very kind and nice.
The F&B at the hotel is really good as they have lots of homemade dishes.
We will definitively come back here and we can I ou recommend this place.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed February 23, 2020

I had to stay here as everything else in this segment was fully booked. I will keep it short:

+ Even though other reviews disagree, I like the location as it is not too busy around the hotel but you are in proximity of the centre
+ Solid Hotel with mediterranean architecture.
+ Spacious rooms

- Wifi is not working in the rooms and mobile internet reception is bad (you are basically stuck in the 90s)
- Only 9 sunbeds for all guests
- Staff seems to be unmotivated (probably bad management here)
- Design details (all chairs are somehow uncomfortable and very heavy, big sign of things that are prohibited at the pool, the bathroom is not well thought out etc.)
- Blowdryer only only on request
- the safe is not fixed and too small

Date of stay: February 2020
2  Thank EagleEye-Hospitality
Reviewed January 2, 2020 via mobile

Upon waking up, there was a huge cockroach crawling in the bathroom. I mentioned to the staff at the front desk, who said “is it still there?” And then “ok”. The staff member wasn’t surprised and offered no apology.

Seems this is potentially a common occurrence for them, and they are not willing to invest in new drain covers, insect treatments, etc to prevent- like any other 4* hotel would do.

I’ve done extensive travel across Southeast Asia, and while I have seen roaches in hotel rooms, never have I seen one in a room where I paid more than $50USD for. Paying $130 for a room where roaches are acceptable is just crazy.

This is a vastly overpriced hotel and definitely not worthy of your stay.

Date of stay: December 2019