Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
eDreams
US$86
View deal
Booking.comUS$86
PricelineUS$92
Trip.com
StayForLong
Hotels.com
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 January 2020

Charming place, friendly and accommodating staff. This was referred to me by a friend and I tend to agree with his high opinion of the place.

The garden is the epitome of relaxation, very cozy, homely and peaceful. They have a pool if you desire a relaxing dip, with a jacuzzi on the side. And if singing is a passion then a karaoke room is available for renting.

Its location is ideal for those who desire peace over the hustle and bustle of the town center. It takes a 10 min tricycle ride to get to the town. Cost is 25PHP per person. You can request for a ride through the front desk and just wait for it to arrive.

The Kings Room was very clean, spacious and well maintained. There is a 40 inch TV with satellite cable and a spacious King sized bed. A mini ref was provided as well as an electric kettle with the usual freebies of bottled water and coffee. A safe can be used for store your valuables. The bathroom consisted of a glass paneled shower area and spacious sink area. Robes and towels were provided as well.

The were some downsides though and one of them would be the food choices available in the restaurant. Not much to choose from, and there are times that stocks are out. But whatever was available was rather tasty to say the least.

Our room was adjacent the expansion area. Though we were out on tour of the islands most of the time, the time that we did spend on the resort was disrupted by the construction activities that were going on.

Overall, I can't wait to go back.

Date of stay: January 2020
Reviewed 22 January 2020 via mobile

We stayed here 3 nights and find the place quiet and good for relaxing, away from the busy Coron town centre. The staffs here are friendly and helpful. Good size good and comfy bed. There’s also a swimming pool for guests to relax. They also surprised me with a birthday cake for me. Tuk tuk to town will cost PHP50 for 2 of us, which is less than 10 mins away. But beware of the super slow internet speed in the resort as well as whole of Coron.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
5  Thank 891JonN
Reviewed 29 December 2019 via mobile

Wouldn’t say this was a 4* resort, room was dated however was clean. Breakfast choices were limited and not always refilled.

The location is good for Coron Airport and the hotel offers a free transfer service.

Overall, an okay hotel for short stays.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
4  Thank jimmytraveller22
Reviewed 29 December 2019 via mobile

It was my first time and Coron and first time staying at Sophia's garden and didn't know what to expect. Its great for couples but I did see family's during my stay too.

I was pleasantly surprised about the property and the friendliness of the staff. They had genuine concern and very friendly towards guests which made the experience all the more memorable.

The property itself was spotless and their linen was something i'd expect from 4 star asian hotels. They offer daily room cleanup by request. They have greenery and bamboo trees around which gives a very relaxed and chill vibe.

They do have an in house restaurant. (I tried to eat out as much as possible to try out the food in town) i tried a sandwhichnon thebl last day and I would say they offer decent food and an ambience much better than any other cafe in town.

The ownly "downside" is the location from the main town street (It would be too far to walk in my opinion.) but this proved to be a minor problem since the staff would hapilly call a tricycle for you everytime you want to hwad out.

Note that pickup and and send off service to/from the airport is included. The hotel van will wait at the airport arrival area so dont forget to give them your flight details! (I wasn't aware of this and booked a separate arrangement)

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 4 December 2019

We stayed 3 nights in November of 2019. Transfer to and from the airport Included, breakfast buffet with many selections also included . Wonderful staff. Great restaurant has adequate menu with great cook and delicious food. This resort is really highly recommended, we’ll maintained rooms with AC and hot water for showers , also we’ll groomed landscape. They have good WiFi in the reception area and moderate connection in the rooms . It’s 10-15 minutes to town so it’s serene and quiet but if you want to go to town it takes a while to get a ride or they also have motorbike for rent.
Overall we enjoyed our stay and we’ll surely come back again .

Date of stay: November 2019