Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Peter T
Werribee, Australia

Very very basic

1.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Jul 14, 2023via mobile
Very basic. I will certainly stay elsewhere when next in coron
Room not service. Need to go to reception to complain
Tried to have breakfast but told had to go to reception first
Rooms facing the street are extremely noisy. Don’t except to sleep past 6 am
Date of stay: July 2023
Room Tip: If you are diver don’t visit during rainy season
Trip type: Traveled solo
    ₱2,380
    ₱2,778
3.5 km from Balaibinda Lodge
View more hotels in Coron
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed May 11, 2023

Pathetic stay. The rooms have ants all over. All over the beds, bathroom, walls and even the toilet seat.

The cupboard is just useless. The staff is non cooperative and the property policies are terrible - they do not even give a water bottle for a prolonged stay.

The air conditioner is also terrible - looks like a hundred years old.

Room tip: Do not recommend. There are many better options.
Date of stay: April 2023
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 19, 2023 via mobile

We had a terrible stay, the rooms are so small no kettle in the room.

One thing, I wasn't happy that the refund they gave me is not the correct amount.

The short and curly lady in reception said they had a beach towel and you have to pay deposit Php 50 per towel + Php 30 rent each towel. So I didn't ask lot of questions or what I gave her first Php 250 pesos for the deposit for 5 towels then gave her Php 150 for the rent for 5 towels. Then after 2 days before we check out I have returned the 5 towels and he said we doesn't know about this he will let me know. I have a bad feeling already that they won't give the money. Anyway, we out for tea and when I came back went to see him the guy at reception.
He gave me only Php100 pesos I asked him why and what happen to my Php250? He said oh I was told only to give this back as the rent is Php30 per day, I was shocked as the lady hadn't informed me at all all she said once you returned you will have your Php250.

I was just pissed off they haven't informed and their towel is a piece of crap!

One thing we have notice here most of the restaurant have their service fee so no need for the tip. They don't have eftpos. So prepare cash as everytime you pay is by cash.

Again, don't bother staying here it is not worth it and not recommendable. There are lot of affordable accommodation in Coron.

Room tip: Not worth it here, don't stay
Date of stay: January 2023
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed March 15, 2020

The location of this small hotel is good - in the heart of Coron Town with everything around you. Tour Agencies, Travel Agencies, Restaurants, small bars, shops, etc... The hotel itself is nicely decorated and rooms are clean and comfortable. My main issue was with the staff at the hotel, especially reception. They were quite uninterested, standoffish and a little unapproachable. At times, even something of a bad attitude. The other staff members around were ok, but not fantastic. Our rooms weren't cleaned at all for three days, we had cups and a full ashtray outside our rooms for the whole three days also (place isn't big, so certainly not difficult to keep on top of!) as did other rooms near us. Breakfast has to be booked for time the night before, and is 'ok' at best. Coffee, however, is absolutely awful! If you're looking for a decent place to stay without over-spending, this place is fine, if you'd like better service, look elsewhere. Honestly, i don't think i would stay here again.

Date of stay: March 2020
2  Thank TheGypsyClub
Reviewed February 11, 2020

We got the Queen Bed in the main ground floor facing the garden and it's quiet. The room is clean although washroom is very small so it won't be ideal for large size individuals. The buffet breakfast was amazing and very filling. It has Filipino breakfast and Western breakfast. Location is very ideal for island hopping. We will come back here again.

Date of stay: January 2020
1  Thank fmgtan
Reviewed January 30, 2020

~Location~

This hotel is so close to everything – the port and market, the town, restaurants & bars – everything is easily accessible.

~The Room & Establishment~

My room was on the top floor with only one other room and very comfortable. I had (almost) everything I needed.

Oddly there was a blanket but no top sheet and only a quilt which I ended up using when the aircon got a little chilly. Since I was leaving early and getting back late I never did get round to asking for a top sheet and simply used my sarong.

Hot water/pressure: Both good
Wifi: Good

~The Service~

The reception staff were friendly and helpful especially the evening receptionist.

You need to order your breakfast the night before. I had 2 breakfasts and both needed to be take away given the time I was leaving for tours and both times I had to wait some time for it to be made and ready rather than able to simply pick it up and go. That said, I had the pancakes which were lovely.

Communication: Good

All in all I thought it was good value for money.

I have no hesitation in recommending this establishment to you.

Date of stay: January 2020