Lowest prices for your stay
ZenHotels.com
₱1,611
fmgtan
Ajax, Canada

Ideal Location & Great Breakfast

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Feb 10, 2020
We got the Queen Bed in the main ground floor facing the garden and it's quiet. The room is clean although washroom is very small so it won't be ideal for large size individuals. The buffet breakfast was amazing and very filling. It has Filipino breakfast and Western breakfast. Location is very ideal for island hopping. We will come back here again.
5.0 of 5 bubblesValue
Beachfront
    ₱2,818
3.5 km from Balaibinda Lodge
View more hotels in Coron
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed January 30, 2020

~Location~

This hotel is so close to everything – the port and market, the town, restaurants & bars – everything is easily accessible.

~The Room & Establishment~

My room was on the top floor with only one other room and very comfortable. I had (almost) everything I needed.

Oddly there was a blanket but no top sheet and only a quilt which I ended up using when the aircon got a little chilly. Since I was leaving early and getting back late I never did get round to asking for a top sheet and simply used my sarong.

Hot water/pressure: Both good
Wifi: Good

~The Service~

The reception staff were friendly and helpful especially the evening receptionist.

You need to order your breakfast the night before. I had 2 breakfasts and both needed to be take away given the time I was leaving for tours and both times I had to wait some time for it to be made and ready rather than able to simply pick it up and go. That said, I had the pancakes which were lovely.

Communication: Good

All in all I thought it was good value for money.

I have no hesitation in recommending this establishment to you.

1  Thank chucklingstarfish
Reviewed January 16, 2020 via mobile

I chanced on Balaibinda through a friend’s recommendation and was pleasantly surprised at this small gem of a B and B. Clean, cute with ample amenities for any traveller passing Coron. It’s also in the middle of town so you’re a walk away from most night spots. I’ll be back!

Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed October 26, 2019 via mobile

I and my family stayed here fo our first trip in coron. The location is close to the town proper and nearby tourist spots. in case you need to buy something, just go out the gate and tadah instant stores waiting for you. Staffs are friendly and accomodating. Till next time balaibinda...

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank 785avrilj
Reviewed July 29, 2019

My boyfriend and I stayed for 2 nights 3 days. Dina at the front desk was very nice. We had a room facing the street. It was the normal street noises but not too bothersome. Place is clean. There was AC, a fan and hot water. Bed and pillow was comfy. Liked that they had a blanket, most places it’s just a sheet. You pick what you want for breakfast the day before. The WiFi could be stronger but I realize that is most of Coron. We didn’t need a converter for our US plugs but not every socket worked. We took a tour (I recommend the ultimate tour (8 different places) we had an awesome time even with the on and off rain). It made our trip special. All in all a good stay, we would come back here.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank FindLiz
Reviewed June 3, 2019 via mobile

Since we are not expecting 5 star hotel comfort and treatment, this is a good place to stay at a budget - good location (you can walk to the bank, the church and the restaurants) and good air conditioner. They need to improve on their breakfast meal - not appetising at all.

Date of stay: May 2019