Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Jackie

PERFECT & RECOMMENDABLE

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed May 10, 2024via mobile
Breakfast and dinner are excellent. So much choices, from local cuisines to european cuisines. Great service. Staffs are friendly and approachable. Hotel is modern and very well lit. Lovely and clean pool.
Overall very much recommendable.
Date of stay: April 2024
    ₱15,459
27.7 km from Venus Royale Hotel
Beachfront
View more hotels in Coron
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed April 10, 2024 via mobile

We stayed April 2024, the hotel was good, newly built. Rooms are spacious and clean. Breakfast is good for the price. Staff is courteous.

However they messed up a couple of things

For starters , we were on the 4th floor and breakfast was on 6th floor, and the catch is there was no working lift. The only lift hotel has, was under maintenance. They kept telling everyone that it will be fixed in a few hours then the next day and so on but the three days we stayed, the lift did not work neither did I see anyone working or trying to fix it, and to top it all I saw no empathy by hotel management towards guests having to climb those floors multiple times during the day.

The other time I simply asked for towels and the response I got was they are all wet.

Then on the last day had to take shower in super hot water, because there was no cold water in the tap.

These minor and some not so minor issues sometimes make or break a stay. As the hotel ages these services would matter a lot.

I would recommend checking with the hotel if the lifts are working before booking, especially if you have kids or senior citizen.

Room tip: Check if the lifts are working
Date of stay: April 2024
1  Thank Amreek P
Reviewed April 3, 2024

My experience at the VR did not start out auspiciously, as I was greeted with a big cockroach when entering the bathroom for the first time (see pic 2). However, the rest of the stay, given the price point and remote location - was excellent. The upgraded room they gave me was very comfortable (see pic 1), breakfast was good for the price, and service was very good (scheduled a van to the airport with a 30 second call to the front desk). And that was the only bug I saw. It is about 1.4km (1 mile) from town,and trikes will overcharge foreigners for going back and forth (the actual price is 30 pesos, as the front desk will tell you), but it's only a 10-15 minute walk. If you get hungry, grab goodies from the bakery next door, or walk 5 minutes to the shiny new jungle McDonalds.

Date of stay: March 2024
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed February 28, 2024

Last week my husband and I together with my mom, aunts, uncles and cousins travelled to Coron and stayed in Venus Royale. We are a group of 10 and upon arrival at the hotel lobby, we were greeted by Ms. Jian from the reception with a refreshing welcome drink! On top of that, i was informed that we were given a room upgrade so what a way to start our 5 day vacation. Shout out to Ms.Jian for making our checking in hassle free :-)

Their rooms are big, love the sheets and pillows.....all the staff would greet you and everyone is very eager to assist you..

Aside from Jian who gave us an excellent service, I would like to commend Roche and Shamaine at the front desk. I would also like to mention the following personnel namely Aljun, Rodel, Abigael, Edwin, Jorie, Cedric, Harvey, Evelyn, Christine and Louella ----- who made our stay truly memorable!

'Til next time!

Room tip: I forgot to mention that they serve a very good breakfast spread!
Date of stay: February 2024
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed February 27, 2024

I must admit that our stay at this establishment did not go as planned. Several points were sources of disappointment.

First, the rooms were smaller than we expected. In addition, the patio door handle that fell off when used and the visible mold on the shower ceiling detracted from our comfort. Not to mention the ants encountered around the breakfast buffet...

In terms of food, we found the cuisine, both dinner and breakfast, quite bland and expensive compared to what we experienced in other establishments in the Philippines.

While we requested a bed for a child three months in advance, we were surprised to find, upon our arrival at 6 pm, that it had not yet been installed.

One detail that sums up our overall feeling: the presence of fake books in the lobby. Everything seems to be placed on appearances at the expense of attention to detail and any real content.

It is true that the staff were kind and did their best. However, we question the level of management of this structure.

As a consequence, even if we had paid for several nights we left the hotel after just one night to enjoy a far better experience elsewhere

Date of stay: February 2024
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed January 25, 2024 via mobile

The hotel is new and very nice, 15 minutes walk to the town centre. Hotel is outside of the noisy busy town centre so it was peaceful at nite and during day time if you were relaxing at the pool.

I have given 4 because of the service at breakfast. I noticed for 3 days at breakfast that you or other guests had to point out to the staff to refill. Fruits, milk, coffee, jams, some of the hot food were constantly running out and had to be pointed out by guests to refill. Mainly the rush time is around 7:30-8:00 as people are going on excursions. After 8:30 hardly anything gets refilled. On my 3rd day I had to speak to manager as I only had toast and pancake to eat. I took him around pointing nearly 75% of stuff empty. Being vegetarian there is only one veg option. On the day it was roasted potatoes and the manager pointed out to me the potato option and told him come with me and I opened the lead to show him that there wasn't a single potato there. Forget to mention that none of the yogurts and cakes get refilled after the 1st lot have gone. Also on my second day I picked a banana from the bar and was told rudely by staff that it's only for display and if you want a banana you have to pay for it.... Really .... 🤬🫣, I've paid nearly £12 for my breakfast and eating toast and pancake & pay for banana.

Don't get me wrong, hotel is excellent but the management of the restaurant should be improved BIG TIME to make this hotel top of the hotel list.

Date of stay: January 2024