Lowest prices for your stay
₱1,963
David E
Melbourne, Australia

Nice place to stay

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed May 30, 2023
I stayed in another hotel for 15 days prior to moving to Hilltop for the next 11 days, and i'm glad i made the move.
First impression on arriving was that it is a quiet place.
No hoards of people coming and going.
The rooms are quite spacious, with 2 beds, and the rooms are really clean.
The aircon works really well, and cools a room quite quickly.
The bathroom is small, but sufficient, and has a shower.
Toiletries are provided each time your room is made up which is nice.
The only issue i found, which is supported by other reviews, is the wifi.
You will NOT get wifi in any of the rooms (nor phone signal), and in fact, have to be sitting in the small lobby immediately across from the front desk to get any wifi signal.
For travellers, wifi is super important so as to be able to keep in touch with family overseas, or indeed, to do any banking etc.
I did suggest to front desk staff that some extra/better modems and also some repeaters are needed, and would address the issues, but my suggestion seemed to be denied as not being possible to do.
Yes it is possible.
Apart from that, i found nothing as being negative, and it was quite a nice place to stay.
Would i stay there again ?
Yes i would.
Date of stay: May 2023
Room Tip: If stairs are a problem, ask for a room on the first level.
Trip type: Traveled solo
    ₱23,700
25.8 km from Coron Hilltop View Resort
Beachfront
View more hotels in Coron
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed April 24, 2023

The staff are very accommodating and make sure that our needs are taken care of.
The place is clean and quiet which helps me focus more on the work I am doing. Breakfast is flexible and can be brought out for lunch.

Date of stay: November 2022
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed June 21, 2022

My sisters and I stayed in Coron Hilltop last May 31 - June 3, 2022. It was our first time in Coron. On our arrival, we were greeted by an awesome crew of ladies , leaded by Corz, and made us feel very welcomed. The hotel was modest, cozy, clean, with a touch of tropical ambience. Our room was beautiful and had an excellent wifi connection , yeah! We are also offered free delicious breakfast throughout our stay. The beautiful ,all ladies, front staff are so accommodating. They assisted us with our tours, helped us in getting our dinners delivered and getting our transportation to town. We had a marvellous stay. All in all , we recommend this hotel. Thank you so much Coron Hilltop staff for making our Coron experience a much more memorable one. Hope see you all again.

Date of stay: May 2022
Reviewed May 18, 2021

We stayed here with my girlfriend to celebrate our 10th year anniversary, it was a memorable experience for us. At first, during the time that I booked at this property I told already my plans beforehand at the reservation agent to make our anniversary special by designing our room with balloons and roses, that's I'd requested for. Then when we finally arrived, they made a great job at our room. My girlfriend was surprised and happy with my gift. Thank you to hilltop staffs till next then.

Date of stay: June 2020
Reviewed May 12, 2021

Get the chance to visit my long wished travel destination, so far one of my favorite vacation experience. It was 3days2nights experience here with my friends, room was spacious, clean and relaxing. I enjoyed the resort's ambiance, tranquil place, very nature friendly. Coron Hilltop has a view deck, I recommend you to drop by here, because you will feel the fresh air and a beautiful top view. Staffs was very friendly. They assists us in whatever we ask. One thing that I didn't like much was low internet connection but it was available and strong at the lobby area.Overall, thumbs up! We will surely go back to this resort.

Date of stay: September 2020
Reviewed May 11, 2021

My mother and I enjoyed our stay at Coron Hilltop, Ambiance was nice with a native style, fresh air at the higher level. Plunge Pool is also free if ever you wanna swim. Staffs are also accommodating, they helped us book with our additional tours. also, a recommendable resort because very near at the town proper. It's just a 5-8 minute ride via trike to the town.

Room tip: higher rooms
Date of stay: June 2020