Lowest prices for your stay
$57
$38
eDreams$57
FindHotel
Trip.com
All reviews plunge pool island hopping lobby area relaxing place minute ride enjoyed our stay room was spacious day tour busuanga airport town tours palawan maquinit trike
Selected filters
Reviewed May 11, 2021

My mother and I enjoyed our stay at Coron Hilltop, Ambiance was nice with a native style, fresh air at the higher level. Plunge Pool is also free if ever you wanna swim. Staffs are also accommodating, they helped us book with our additional tours. also, a recommendable resort because very near at the town proper. It's just a 5-8 minute ride via trike to the town.

Room tip: higher rooms
Reviewed May 6, 2021

Truly Coron, Palawan has lots of tourist spots to offer. Beautiful and relaxing place. 3days2nights is very short to explore Coron. Regards to my experience at the hotel, Coron Hilltop, it was very pleasant stay. Hotel staffs are friendly. Good ambiance at the resort, good place to relax because it was a quiet place.

Room tip: Higher floor rooms
Reviewed May 4, 2021

Heading to Coron was a smooth travel. Busuanga Airport going to Coron Hilltop only takes about half an hour, aside Coron Hilltop has a good location since it is located along the National Rd. Upon arrival at the property's vicinity, I was welcomed with a drink and I was overwhelmed because they allowed me to enter my room even if I was too early. Many thanks for the approachable staffs.
Same day afternoon, was my half day tour in Maquinit Hotspring, this place gave me a very relaxed feeling. The next day was my Whole day tour, exciting that day because I will get to experienced beach in Coron and upon arriving at the destination, I was never mistaken to choose this destination to try on because Coron was really amazing, beautiful views, clear beach , clean everywhere, the good thing I noticed was locals or tour guides was the one who collects garbage. If they have seen floating garbage at the beach they will automatically, collect it and put it in their boat. Nice practice.

Room tip: Rooms on the hilltop Views
Date of stay: August 2020
Reviewed May 3, 2021 via mobile

I came at Coron for a work visit and stayed at Coron Hilltop View, a nice accommodation with a very friendly staff. Room was spacious and comfortable. Whenever I needed some help or inquiry, Receptionist was always there to assist me especially Cors and Hannah. I really enjoyed my work visit at Coron, Palawan, when I had my 1 day tour I was so amazed by the destinations, Kayangan Lake was one of my favorite tour, breathtaking crystal clear lake was indeed mesmerizing, cyc beach was also beautiful.I also get to visit Maquinit Hotspring, which I also loved very relaxing.

I will surely go back here to visit other destinations.

Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank JoyfulEscape
Reviewed May 3, 2021

My hubby and I loved to travel. Coron Palawan was our best destination travel. A very nice travel experience. It's true that Coron Palawan is a virgin island . Fresh Air, clean beach and nice food was given during our tour. Coron Hilltop View Resort is where we stayed on March 14-16 for 3 days and 2 nights before Pandemic strikes. We will definitely be back after this pandemic. Other destination for island hopping not yet tried.

Room tip: Deluxe Villa