“Nice location and good food ”

La Sirenetta Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #10 of 86 Restaurants in Coron
Cuisines: Filipino, International
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

My friend booked this restaurant for us and as we arrived there I suddenly remembered eating here 5 years ago (2013) when Coron town was not so developed yet.

The food has not changed that much and the location is still beautiful - on stilts on the water. The quality of the food we ordered was good especially the phad Thai. The fish curry could have been a bit more spicy though. Overall this restaurant deserves its place as one of the best in Coron town.

Reviewed 12 February 2018 via mobile

The venue is very nice at the sea. Staff is very friendly. Food was good as well. We had pasta and seafood. Nothing extraordinary but still ok. A bit more expensive than other restaurants.

Reviewed 12 February 2018 via mobile

The best place in Coron town for a sunset dinner. No better way to end the day over a delicious seafood dinner. Recommended!

Reviewed 9 February 2018

My friends and I went here for dinner as recommended by a local. I'm not so sure but there's nothing much to see during night time since it's pitch black outside. Food was a bit expensive and it took a long time before our orders were served, granted there weren't a lot of guests during that time since it was kind of late already. The staff was okay-- not really friendly but not rude. I feel like one visit was enough for me.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 9 February 2018 via mobile

We ate here last Feb 04 for lunch and it was such a pleasant experience. The view was spectacular and the staff were really friendly.

Although if you're in a hurry it's not advisable to dine here since the food took quite a while to be served, it was well worth the wait.

We ordered their hummus dip as an appetizer and it was very bright and had the right consistency. Their poseidon pizza was amazing, the cordon bleau was oozing with cheese, their arrabiata was flavorful but I would have to say that their shrimp & lemon pasta with capers was my absolute favorite. We also ordered their chicken souvlaki, it was moist and flavorful although I would have preferred they used chicken thighs instead of breasts for more flavor.

We had a fantastic experience at La Sirenetta and I would be more than glad to dine here again should I ever find my way back in Coron. Looking back dining here was one of the highlights of our trip.