Lowest prices for your stay
$45
$37
Priceline
$54
Free cancellation until 07/16/22
Hotels.com$45
Travelocity$45
Trip.com$40
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 7, 2019 via mobile

The hotel is located near the beach but maintenance of the hotel is bad. No housekeeping for the 5 days that we stayed there . There was no water one time to take a shower , said water tank broken . Staff very helpful though . There were cockroaches in our room and my daughter was scared to sleep on the bed. Will not stay there again

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank bellamd2017
Reviewed January 2, 2019 via mobile

We stayed here for two nights and the first day had to change two rooms. First room had a noisy air conditioner. Second room had a lot of noise due to a booster pump running constantly in the balcony behind the wall. Third room had an AC unit which I was not able to turn it off or change the setpoint, the safe was broken, toilet seat was not secured and moving all over, bathroom exhaust fan was missing the cover. There is minimum maintenance and upkeep for the rooms and property. Room conditions are the worst. Also the hotel does not have a common bathroom. There is a public bathroom on the ground level which does not have running water and has not been cleaned.
Also there are balconies on the 2nd and 3rd floor which do not have any guard rails and it is a falling hazard. The doors leading to balconies are not locked and anyone can walk onto them.
Also the hotel is located in the busy port district and it is very noisy and loud until late hours of night. There was also a fun fair grounds nearby which there was loud music coming from and the first night had to sleep with the TV on.
We paid $162 for two nights. This hotel should be two star or even less. Do not stay in this hotel as you will waste your money.

Date of stay: December 2018
Reviewed November 9, 2018

Location: next to the pier, lots of food places and markets nearby.

Room: Spacious, but wifi barely works. Hot water comes and go (but cant really complain, Phils is hot enough).

Staff: Good customer service, I got sick and had to stay in the hotel and cancel my tour and the receptionist let us use their phone to call, other staff also asked if I was okay and advised me where to go, what to do etc.

Only thing was that one of the house keeping staff later found me on fb and messaged me, which did not have problem with as he just messaged me saying thank you but I found it weird that he knows my full name because I literally did not introduce my name to anyone? he probably saw my name in my check in papers? idk.

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank QUEENTRAVELER15
Reviewed August 20, 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for 4 nights in total and thoroughly enjoyed our stay. Rooms were always made up whenever we asked, and were always clean. The hotel is in a great location, within walking distance from everything in Coron town. Would recommend staying here.

Date of stay: August 2018
Reviewed July 10, 2018 via mobile

I was SUPER disappointed with this place.

We paid about $100 AUD per night and it was terrible. I had read the reviews and kind of disregarded them but they are true.
There is no hot water and it took them two days to fix it, we couldn’t get the WiFi to work anywhere. Our room was leaking a foul yellow water out of the floor that we had to keep towels on the whole time and walk through, the floor is uneven and some parts had nails sticking out both my partner and I stood on.

Yes there is a balcony but a third of it is taken up by your air con unit and there is nothing to sit on, not that you would want to sit next to a giant air con unit while it’s running.

We asked for two extra pillows and were charged, which I don’t mind but given the above mentioned state of the room it was crazy.

I told them about the issues, asked for some of my money back. I was thanked for letting them know, yet nothing was fixed. I was told the manager would talk to me in the morning but nothing.

The staff were lovely, all young people and they seemed to be doing their best.

The only good thing about this place is it’s right on the pier but it’s not worth it, it’s not far to walk or tricycle to the pier if need be.

I read the reviews about theft so I kept valuables on me at all times, we lost a hat but we could have misplaced it ourselves.

Oh and the rooms are huge, which helps when you are trying to avoid nails and yellow water coming out of the floor.

Also note there is no restaurant at this hotel. It’s closed for renovations but doesn’t look like much is happening to me.

This place SERIOUSLY needs to re consider their rates and update their website or fix their rooms.

Date of stay: July 2018