Lowest prices for your stay
US$102
eDreams
US$102
Agoda.com
US$39
Free cancellation until 21/05/21
Trip.comUS$36
Hotels.com
All reviews welcome drink rooms are clean shuttle tv town
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 February 2020

Fantastic place to stay in. Would not call it a Resort, because I do not know what the Philippines definition is for a resort. We perhaps did not use all the facilities
We stayed for 3 nights
Rooms are big and tidy
Staff are fantastic! Good service and attend to every need of the guest
Lost my luggage from South Africa and they assisted with communication with airline and airport persons
(Must mention that the airline staff of Cathay Pacific in Cebu were terrible. on my arrival we mentioned that the time difference between Philippines and South Africa is 5/6 hours we can contact SAA and find out where my luggage was, but they said that they would phone us the next day!!
My son had to keep on phoning them for 2 days! We found my luggage 4days later in Coron. I had to fetch it at the airport in Coron, they did not deliver it to me!!
Do not plan to use Cathay Pacific ever again, just because of the bad attitude of Marc at Cebu airport and taking 4 days for my luggage to reach me. It cost me R500 South African rand for transport to the airport to collect my luggage at 5:15am)

Meals at Skylodge:
Breakfast was ok
We only had one supper which also was ok

Can recommend a stay at Skylodge Resort, Coron, Busuanga Island, Coron

Room tip: We took what was available. It was fine
Date of stay: December 2019
Reviewed 30 January 2020 via mobile

We stayed here two nights on our honeymoon in between island hopping trips. The lunar new year celebrations made it hard to find a place to stay in town, so we ended up here.

Positives: nice views of the bay, friendly staff, and decent food (we had a good dinner one night).

Negatives: The entire floor plan of the hotel is a mess, perched on the hillside with a maze of stairs. Structurally, it seems questionable. The hotel lost power one night and there were no emergency lights. The rooms are tiny and poorly designed, lacking the smallest bit of charm. There is no bedside lamp or table. You can barely fit a suitcase in the room and still walk. The hotel is a hike from town. They advertise a free shuttle but it only runs when the driver is available, which means, almost never when you need it. There are barking dogs, roosters, and construction around making it a noisy place. That said, all of Coron is quiet loud, so in that sense, this is no different.

In sum, my guess is you can pay a lot less in town and be closer to site seeing.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 5 December 2019

If you're looking for an accommodation which is a little far from the busy city proper this is the place to be. Overall, very accommodating staff and I appreciate that they have their own shuttle service given that the hotel is situated on a higher area. To compensate this, you can have a great view of Coron from its view deck, which is amazing! Breakfast food is delicious, but could do better. Rooms are clean but relatively small in size.

Thanks for a great stay!

Room tip: Rooms on the top floors are quieter plus you have a great view.
Date of stay: October 2019
Reviewed 21 November 2019

From the moment we arrived, we were attended to immediately and even had a welcome drink given to us. This resort is more than we expected. The views were amazing and we can see both the town and the water. The service of all the staff made us feel welcome and we definitely recommened this resort to everyone coming to coron

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
elaine1023, OIC Duty Manager at Skylodge Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 26 November 2019

HI Sir Philip,

Thank you for taking your time to gave us a good review during your stay with us.

We appreciated this great review. Thank you for appreciating our place, the view. It is our pleasure to serve you even more during your stay.

We made sure that our guests are happy when they arrived and happier when they leave. You feedback is highly valued to us.

Hope to see you again in the future to serve you more better.

Best regards,

Elaine & Mhydz
OIC
Skylodge Resort

Reviewed 6 November 2019

The Good: Great service, everyone greets you with a smile and quick to accommodate requests. Front desk staff are very attentive and nice, and the rest of the staff is very friendly. We got the meal package and I was very impressed with the quality of the food. It was fresh, tasty, pretty good variety and presentation. The hotel and rooms were clean.

The Bad: Don't drink the water!! This should be common knowledge, but I have had experiences with resorts in Mexico where the water was purified and I drank everything, ice, tap water, and never had any ill effects. Skylodge told me their water is filtered but I still stuck with bottled water. the last night I was there I took 2 sips of water they provided in my glass at dinner, and had diarhea for the next 3 days!

The rooms are absolutely tiny, and the bathrooms are also small. The bathroom may not have been bad but there was a giant column right in the doorway that you have to dodge just to enter the bathroom. There is also an odd 3" step between the bathroom and main room room that I cut the bottom of my foot on, the night before we were supposed to go island hopping.

The location isn't ideal depending on what you like. It is up a long, winding hill which will give you a nice view, but you need to take a shuttle to get into town. I would have preferred to be right in town so we could have just walked anywhere as there is alot to see and explore. We saw several nice looking hotels right in town that would have been better.

Date of stay: October 2019

HI Mam/Sir,

Thank you for taking your time to gave us a review during your stay with us.

We appreciated this review. Thank you for appreciating our place, the view, the friendly and accommodation staff, the foods we serve and up to our cleaned rooms. It is our pleasure to serve you even more during your stay. However, we are very sorry for the inconvenience that caused you during your stay. It is really an isolated case since we do have 21-stage Refilling station that are safe and worry free, but we also do our investigation on that incident and we made sure to be more vigilant and careful so that it would not happened to our other beloved guests in the future.

Hope to see you again in the future to serve you more better.

Best regards,