Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Trip.com
US$72
SAVE US$19
FindHotelUS$91
TravelocityUS$91
Orbitz.comUS$91
All reviews booked this hotel beautiful hotel island hopping instagram property noise wifi tours town
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 February 2020

My friend and I booked this hotel for 7 days! (6 N) ... we booked the bigger room with two double beds... the hotel looks super pretty as soon as you enter.. and it indeed is... tasteful designs and decor are definitely the pros of this place..
Breakfast is great!options r plenty... pool is the plus point.. drinks r great too! rooms r comfortable ..

somethings which bothered me!

1. No blankets! what??? on asking they said we dont have blankets in the hotel... well this is the first time i am seeing this in such an expensive hotel!
2. the wash basin clogged the day we arrived!
3. house keeping is bad... imagine cleaning the room and not the table and tray with sachets of tea and sugar.. used spoons kept just like that...
4. the plug points r bad.. it was a struggle to use the points!
5. food options r extremely limited! u might want to head out for meals!
6. once i asked for tea bag and the person asked me to pay 100 piso... for a tea bag..

while we complained on the last day because there were issues with our early morning drop... but the staff finally listened to our issues! thanks for that..

Nevertheless, a shout out to two very special people who were the best!
Hervic and freedom :) .. u guys made our stay special with the little love and care u showed! thank you :)

Reviewed 20 February 2020 via mobile

We stayed here for 4 days and we had a great experience. Staff were accommodating and very friendly! The atmosphere and vibe was very relaxing and laid back, we got breakfast included when we booked the hotel. The breakfast is good with a lot of variety and choices, they do change it up a little bit everyday. They had the scrambled eggs at the buffet station but you can ask the staff if you want your eggs done differently and for pancakes as well. We were very happy with our stay there, would visit again!

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 4 January 2020 via mobile

Difficult review. The room was clean and well taken care of but the closets in my apt are bigger than the room. I physically did not fit. They have a Greek theme but other than climbing a whole bunch of steps that go no where nothing like Greece. The food well everything I ordered was raw including the chicken and pork. After day 1 I went outside to eat, what a shame. No room service but what would you need it when your room is soo small a plate of anything would not fit. No laundry service. No help from the front desk. I would give this place a 0 score except for the staff. Most amazing group of people I have ever had the pleasure to meet, they will try to help you any way they can, except the front desk. They don’t care about anything except when it is time to collect money. I would never recommend this place but if you unfortunately happen to stay here the staff will try to take care of you. The hotel not so much.

Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Wwwallace
Reviewed 28 December 2019

Staff was very courteous and very very professionally accommodating. I have nothing but good praised with their staff. Rooms were very neat and very well maintained. Food was excellent. Location was ok its about 4 mins ride to downtown which is alright for people that are trying to avoid all the noise from the night life.

Date of stay: December 2019
Reviewed 10 December 2019

All i had was one night in this hotel that was really splendid on the outside but not very comfortable inside. The bed was hard and so were the pillows. Everything else was quite functional and served its purpose. The breakfast though not elaborate was perfectly fine and fresh!
I also did notice that ants didnt waste time attacking anything remotely edible either on your person or if a stray crumb found its way into your bag.

Date of stay: November 2019