Lowest prices for your stay
US$48
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$48
US$34
eDreamsUS$48
PricelineUS$38
Hotels.comUS$33
All reviews location is great great stay el nido peso trike tours
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 January 2020

We found this hotel nice, not too fancy but perfect for our needs.
location is great, a bit up/downhill but we loved interacting with our multiple tuktuk drivers that for pretty much nothing are taking you everywhere.
Pool was ok for a 20 minutes swim after our tours.
Bar area was nice as we always drunk couple of things there before and after dinner in town.
Staff spoke great english and helped us book 4 private tours and tuktuks to the pier to move to El Nido.
don't expect this place to be a resort-like

Date of stay: January 2020
Reviewed 24 January 2020 via mobile

I have just arrived at Vienna Hotel, which I booked as the photos showed an outdoor pool with sun loungers. When I arrived, there were no sun loungers, only tables and chairs. I asked at reception why the photos showed them if they didn’t have any. They said they were broken. I would have booked a cheaper hotel if I was going to have to sub bathe on the beach regardless. I suggest you take off the misleading picture from your website and booking.com

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed 17 December 2019

New hotel with clean rooms, nice bathroom. Wifi worked, breakfast was adequate, decent pool, tours easily arranged. Only negative was the long 400m steep uphill walk back to the hotel at nighttime. Trikes are available for 30 peso.

Date of stay: November 2019
Reviewed 12 December 2019 via mobile

We booked a standard room for a decent amount of money. And we check in to a cellar room without a window and the smell you would assume. After an payed upgrade we got a okayish room with nice balcony and good sea view. The room was more or less clean but again a horrible smell of chemicals. And the toilet furniture collapsed after touching it. A request to fix it was never executed. But if not enough starting from 7am the played Christmas music nonstop in the pool area until we knew all songs by heart. We tried the breakfast once because it was included... It remained with this one try.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank M15elll
Reviewed 9 December 2019

For $92 per night this place is not worth it to me.
Bathroom hairs everywhere, luke warm water in bathroom, A\C DID NOT work for 3 nights straight, I have informed the front desk and they never came to fix it.
They claim they have in room dining but when I called to order, food was not available at all. No elevators in the building, so if you're staying on the 3rd floor it will be such a hassle.

Room tip: Stay away from this hotel
Date of stay: October 2019