Lowest prices for your stay
$59
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
$72
Free cancellation until 08/18/22
Agoda.com
$47
Free cancellation until 08/20/22
Hotels.com$72
Priceline$59
Travelocity$72
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 11, 2019

My Husband and I were able to stay at this hotel. Great place, great food, friendly Staff, still remember ms. Anna mulleda. We had minor issue about the room we stayed but she was able to resolve the issue right away and made sure that the whole stay would be memorable and fun. Already plan on coming back the second time around with the rest of our family! Kuddos to the Hotel management I hope you can find employees like Ms. Mulleda.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 25, 2019

Please don't make the same mistake that we did and DO NOT make a booking here. It is not worth it.

We arrived and checked into our room and immediately noticed the smell of glue/sewage coming from the halls and the bathroom. Many other posts on this page confirm this smell. We requested that we change rooms and/or cancel the booking as the room was not suitable (we aren't picky but seriously this hotel would probably be shut down in the US as a health hazard). Hotel staff refused to refund us and gave us another room that smelled the same. We ended up staying one night and then switched hotels without even having a refund as we didn't want to take it. The staff was incredibly unhelpful, refused to call the manager, and generally was very hostile after we requested a room change.

A little more about the smell. It was like a mixture of glue and paint thinner that gave you a headache that the room generally smelled of. Then, when you opened the bathroom, it was like smelling a sewage plant or porto-potty. They must have some issue with leakage or pipes that they are covering up with many chemicals. Don't believe this post? Just scroll down and read other reviews. As I write this review we are unsure that we will even get a refund and might pay double for another room, and that was worth it to us just to get out of there.

Do yourself a favor and spend a little more (or the same amount) and support a better hotel in the area.

Room tip: Any room that doesn't smell like glue and sewage would be good
Date of stay: August 2019
1  Thank conwaylorky123
Reviewed August 18, 2019 via mobile

Came here to stay for 2 nights and booked 2 deluxe rooms for 4 pax. One of the room had no TV channels working and low water pressure and the other room, the aircon was not working well. Both rooms had no wardrobes so not really practical. The reception told us that cleaning of the rooms are only done if you ask, not sure why but in other 3 star hotels, rooms gets clean without asking. Breakfast is basic and limited choices. Some staff don't speak english. Location is okay, town proper is 5-10mins walk. Overall for the price I paid I felt there was better one in Coron.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed August 14, 2019

I have left a full review on booking.com and the owners left a very sarcastic response.

In summary:
1. Rooms not as described - enjoy your views of electricity pilons and no furniture on the balcony. You will pay for a room but they'll be "fully booked" and put you in a cheap ground floor room. We got moved 3 times and still ended up with a rubbish view in a twin room.
2. Unsecure (staff let themselves in your room and take things and loiter outside your rooms)
3. Rude staff - when we explained our upset (this was an anniversary holiday and a special occasion and was our last hotel of our trip) they do not help at all. Even when I wrote my review on booking.com they didnt even apologise or accept any responsibility for ruining our holiday, they left a sarcastic response.
4. Breakfast is bland - same thing every day and often not much there.

We paid for the most expensive room and it was nothing like as pictured.
We have an ongoing complaint with this hotel.

Do not stay here! Stay somewhere where the locals actually appreciate your money and look after you.

This completely ruined our holiday.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 9, 2019

My kins sort rush me to fly to Coron with them to be part of the family vacation. I was doing all the bookings in such a haste, and suddenly I just booked myself at Vienna Hotel in Coron.

The hotel itself is very nice. I got the room with beach front view, I think all rooms are high ceiling as I observed mine. Very friendly staff.

One reality about this hotel is that they have a pool with a size good for a dip but not for a lap swimming. Nonetheless, everything is fine.

Room tip: Choose the room that specifies a beach front view.
Date of stay: July 2019