2 people are viewing this hotel
$107
Priceline$121
Hotels.com$113
Trip.com$113
All reviews panorama suite infinity pool deck access resto lounge breakfast buffet cheese pizza omelette station coron bay overlooking the bay restaurant staff our honeymoon island hopping front office private tour tricycle ride airport pick clean hotel
Selected filters
Reviewed May 19, 2022

I am just in awe of this hotel from the moment me and my good friends were picked up by its van from Busuanga airport to setting foot inTwo Seasons Coron Bayside Hotel.

We were warmly welcomed by its beaming and attentive staff who lead us to our deluxe room with a truly jaw-dropping view, instagrammable it is. A view to die for!

Food were extremely scrumptious . Excited to going down the Baya Resto lounge to savor their menu, always with a twist.

Our 4 days and 3 nights at Two Seasons Coron Bayside, a quick escape from the hassle and buzzle of Metro Manila, was truly worth it. Went home with a smile in our face. Thank you Two Seasons, a posh hotel, for taking care of us.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed May 19, 2022 via mobile

Our first travel after the pandemic. We stayed for 3 nights. The hotel was exceptional. It was perfect!! Our room is big and clean and it has a magnificent view. The staff were very friendly, courteous and helpful. They were amazing. Highlight of our stay was the food. It has a wide variety and everything was absolutely delicious! I will definitely come back here with my family soon!

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed May 7, 2022

Fantastic service received by ever member of the staff. Great room. Great restaurant on site. Booked 3 tours through the hotel. Great recommendations by staff. Breakfast included was very good. I couldn't have been happier with the entire experience. I will go back.

Date of stay: April 2022
Reviewed May 6, 2022

We stayed for three nights. Hotel was good, great exceptional service as always in Philippines. Clean and big rooms. Great food choice at the restaurant, our favourite was Spicy prawns from the main course menu. Girls are very helpful at the reception, we had some issue with a flight. Assisted and helped. Pool side is a great place for sunset . Had organised two trips by boat also through hotel. Boat experience was great.
Pleasant stay overall! Really recommend.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 29, 2022

I’ll keep this short…

Wow! What a fantastic experience! Two seasons not only had the most amazing panoramic room view, my fiancé and I truly enjoyed every aspect of our experience.

More specifically, the pool is amazing, the morning complimentary breakfast was high quality food with high quality service AND the front lobby staff were just a joy to be around. They also went above and beyond on our requests.

Special Shout Out to (forgive spellings): Lexie, Ava, Oli, Marcos, Nicko, Khert, Hernen and several others who were always so friendly and supportive of us. There were many more!

We will 100% return to bayside during our next stay…same room!

Thanks