Lowest prices for your stay
$111
$115
Agoda.com
$103
Hotels.com$115
Trip.com$113
Priceline$121
All reviews panorama suite infinity pool deck access resto lounge breakfast buffet cheese pizza omelette station coron bay overlooking the bay restaurant staff our honeymoon island hopping front office private tour tricycle ride airport pick clean hotel
Selected filters
Reviewed May 19, 2022 via mobile

Our first travel after the pandemic. We stayed for 3 nights. The hotel was exceptional. It was perfect!! Our room is big and clean and it has a magnificent view. The staff were very friendly, courteous and helpful. They were amazing. Highlight of our stay was the food. It has a wide variety and everything was absolutely delicious! I will definitely come back here with my family soon!

Date of stay: May 2022
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed May 7, 2022

Fantastic service received by ever member of the staff. Great room. Great restaurant on site. Booked 3 tours through the hotel. Great recommendations by staff. Breakfast included was very good. I couldn't have been happier with the entire experience. I will go back.

Reviewed May 6, 2022

We stayed for three nights. Hotel was good, great exceptional service as always in Philippines. Clean and big rooms. Great food choice at the restaurant, our favourite was Spicy prawns from the main course menu. Girls are very helpful at the reception, we had some issue with a flight. Assisted and helped. Pool side is a great place for sunset . Had organised two trips by boat also through hotel. Boat experience was great.
Pleasant stay overall! Really recommend.

Date of stay: May 2022
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 29, 2022

I’ll keep this short…

Wow! What a fantastic experience! Two seasons not only had the most amazing panoramic room view, my fiancé and I truly enjoyed every aspect of our experience.

More specifically, the pool is amazing, the morning complimentary breakfast was high quality food with high quality service AND the front lobby staff were just a joy to be around. They also went above and beyond on our requests.

Special Shout Out to (forgive spellings): Lexie, Ava, Oli, Marcos, Nicko, Khert, Hernen and several others who were always so friendly and supportive of us. There were many more!

We will 100% return to bayside during our next stay…same room!

Thanks

Angel & Rhea

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 27, 2022

This was my first solo trip and it was made easy by the hotel staff. Ms. April was very helpful in booking my accommodations and tour package! The staff is welcoming and very friendly (special mention to Abby at the front desk). I had stayed in both the King and Queen Bayside rooms and both were spacious, clean, and comfortable. I must say the view was just amazing, especially from the sky deck and infinity pool area. Food was one of the highlights, their breakfast buffet has many options and the restaurant Baya has a huge menu and I had different meals each time - all superb!

Room tip: For the best view, I suggest booking those with a Bayside option.