Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Trip.com
Hotels.com
eDreams
All reviews panorama suite deck access breakfast buffet amazing hotel four cheese pizza bay view restaurant staff our honeymoon front office island hopping el nido tricycle ride per person stayed here for nights visiting coron airport transfer main town
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 March 2021 via mobile

코로나로 사람이 적어서 정말 특별한 경험을 했습니다.
섬에 있는 리조트도 좋지만, 처음이시라면 시내에 있는 이 호텔을 강력 추천드립니다.
할게 많고, 바이크도 빌릴 수 있고 다양한 경험하기에 정말 좋습니다.
무엇보다도 진심을 다하는 호텔 서비스에 감동 받았습니다.
I was able to get a special experience at the most wonderful place in the world, Coron Island. Also, it was limited because it was COVID-19. For that reason, we weren't sure About our plan.There wasn't enough information, and the schedule wasn't perfect.
But with their help, we had a really special experience, and they did their best and supported us for our schedule.
I strongly recommend this hotel. Everything is ready for travelers, and a special hotelier is waiting. If you ask him for help, he will be very helpful.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 11 March 2021

Stayed here from March 8 to 11. Great staff! Excellent service! Thanks for making our stay memorable. Kudos to Oli, Marco, kourtney, Aly and Ynna and our favorite Kuya Mcdo. Guys from the Baya restaurant everyone did a great job. Thank you so much. We will definitely book this hotel again.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed 6 March 2021 via mobile

I booked a regular room for 5 nights. It had bug bathroom. Nice ! View was the main street of the Poblacion but it was not noisy . Slept well. I had dinner with the owners on my 2nd night and they surprised me with a room upgrade when they flew home to Manila and i stayed in the Most Gorgeous Suite for the rest of my solo vacation . A view of Coron Bay , beautiful sunset! Tub with a view!

The food !!! Four cheese Pizza yummy just like in their Boracay Branch, no Oyster Sisig in Coron though, the Lechon Kawali super delicious! And the Tomatoes MeatBalls Pasta too !! And the breakfast selection too !!

The Team : thanks to the Baha Restaurant staff Robie, Ruben, Ros , Ralph ,Mariz, Deth. You really served up the best meals and warmest conversations ! Excellent!

Thanks to Front Of House Team : bellman Oli , bellman Marco , for always carrying my bags and providing me with fresh towrls when i keave for tours and more ... , F O Aly (she found a way to wtap a bottle of Bagoong whicch mg tour guide to me) and F O Kourtney with her fantastic hairdo , the F O Ladies prepared details of my Tour and more .

And Manila Office Noeimi amd most of all Princess for booking all my tours a day prior to my arrival and my airport transfer too

And of course dearest John and Jenny, super thanks for blessing me with a memorable vacation in your hotel in Bayside Coron and yes even The Island Resprt in Coron too !

Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed 4 March 2021

Worst customer service from what they are claiming as first class hotel. They posted unlimited booking on their social media page but when you ask to rebook, They are hard to be reached, giving delayed response and will give you tons of reasons not to accommodate your request. They listed an emergency number to call but not really responsive at all. Their way of dealing with customers feels more of a scam than hospitality. What kind of hotel hospitality service gives you more reason not to give any service at all instead of helping? The new normal shows the true nature of your business. Beware of this hotel.

1  Thank francismA4457JZ
TwoSeasons Resorts, Guest Services / Front Office at Two Seasons Coron Bayside Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2021

Dear Francis,

First of all, we would like to apologize for any inconvenience that you have experienced.

Upon reviewing your reservation, you and your partner contacted us Two (2) days prior to your arrival date to advise that you will not continue your three (3) night stay at our hotel because you had an issue with the RT-PCR laboratory that you chose.

To assist you with your concern, our representative advised that there are laboratories that can provide results in 24 hours and normal timeframe to issue results from Philippine Red Cross and alike takes only 24 to 48 hours.

Even though your reservation is already within our cancellation and re-booking policy, we still offered additional flexibility. We allowed you to move the 1st night of your reservation or even use it on incidentals to give you ample time to get an RT-PCR test. Unfortunately, you still opted to decline our offer.

Hope you understand that the RT-PCR test result is a requirement by the local government and not by the hotel. We only follow whatever protocols they implement to ensure the safety of our guests.

Thank you.

Reviewed 27 February 2021

Best location in Coron, perfect place to watch sunset, quiet, away from the center of town but close enough to walk to restaurants.

They have the most warm, friendly, respectful, accommodating and genuine staff. Big thanks to ALL staff of Two Seasons Bayside Coron especially to BELLMAN OLI for consistently extending great service and giving helpful tips of best places to go around Coron and also, to ROBY for his great service at the restaurant, they went above and beyond their call of duty. Thanks also to Bellman Marco, FO Kourtney and Aly.

We wouldnt consider staying anywhere else in the future other than Two Seasons Bayside Coron. You wont be disappointed if you choose to stay here.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple