Lowest prices for your stay
$118
$142
Agoda.com
$82
Trip.com$107
Hotels.com$142
Travelocity$142
All reviews island hopping amenities town poolside robes trike
Selected filters
Reviewed September 10, 2020 via mobile

My family and I visited in July 2018.
Not 2020.
Facilities were clean. Staff were friendly and helpful. Agree with some of the other reviews that although staff were friendly, they are robotic, and are stuck in a box. Not a lot of flexibility.
Could also use a change/upgrade in their checkin and checkout processes to simplify it and make it quicker.

Not sure if things have changed but they should also start using credit card payments and catch up with the times. We were asked to do a bank transfer or pay cash. ‍♀️

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank IanDavies68
Reviewed August 12, 2020

I made reservations for my family and I to stay at this resort in January 2020 for a July 2020 stay. The reservations were made through hotels.com. When COVID hit the USA in March and travel restrictions were put in place, we hoped things would get resolved quickly. I called regarding our reservation in May and was told it was too early to discuss refunds due to the uncertainty surrounding COVID. I called back in late June and was DENIED a refund. I was forced to go to my bank and file a dispute, which was also denied.

I just have to say that any company that would deny a refund and not offer a refund or a reschedule during a global pandamenic is TERRIBLE. No condieration that travel restrictions from the USA to the Philippines prevented us from arriving. Even if travel restrictions allowed us to fly to the Philippines, the 14 day mandatory quarantine would have made us miss the check-in date and entire planned duration.

My family will be returning to Coron one day and rest assured we will not be staying at this resort or doing business with hotels.com. Neither will any of our family or friends. I urge everyone to consider my experience when thinking about doing business with this resort and hotels.com

Date of stay: July 2020
1  Thank Jon M
Reviewed February 21, 2020 via mobile

Great 3 nights here-definitely made the most out of the great pool. Really enjoyed our pool side room which had everything you need-with a bathroom (mainly shower) that was a standout in comparison to other accommodation. Breakfast & bar were good and very professional staff in general.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 20, 2020

We were told at arrival that our room type, Premier Room, was not available and they downgraded us to a Superior Room which usually costs 50% less than the room we booked. No compensation was offered except a 10% discount for the pool bar...laughable! We spoke to various people but all they would do is smile and say sorry while not addressing the issue at all.
This kind of stressful experience is not what I want to have during a vacation. Especially the fact that the staff didn't care at all is upsetting. Too bad we have to go through the booking provider to get our money back.
Cannot recommend the property due to this.

Date of stay: January 2020
1  Thank sftobiasxx
Reviewed December 27, 2019 via mobile

Had one of the best time here! visited and stayed here for a few days and it was splendid, hospitality was top notch and the staffs were so friendly. Definitely will br back here in the future

Date of stay: December 2019