Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 15/05/21
FindHotel
PricelineUS$134
TravelocityUS$111
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 August 2020

I made reservations for my family and I to stay at this resort in January 2020 for a July 2020 stay. The reservations were made through hotels.com. When COVID hit the USA in March and travel restrictions were put in place, we hoped things would get resolved quickly. I called regarding our reservation in May and was told it was too early to discuss refunds due to the uncertainty surrounding COVID. I called back in late June and was DENIED a refund. I was forced to go to my bank and file a dispute, which was also denied.

I just have to say that any company that would deny a refund and not offer a refund or a reschedule during a global pandamenic is TERRIBLE. No condieration that travel restrictions from the USA to the Philippines prevented us from arriving. Even if travel restrictions allowed us to fly to the Philippines, the 14 day mandatory quarantine would have made us miss the check-in date and entire planned duration.

My family will be returning to Coron one day and rest assured we will not be staying at this resort or doing business with hotels.com. Neither will any of our family or friends. I urge everyone to consider my experience when thinking about doing business with this resort and hotels.com

Date of stay: July 2020
1  Thank Jon M
Reviewed 21 February 2020 via mobile

Great 3 nights here-definitely made the most out of the great pool. Really enjoyed our pool side room which had everything you need-with a bathroom (mainly shower) that was a standout in comparison to other accommodation. Breakfast & bar were good and very professional staff in general.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 20 January 2020

We were told at arrival that our room type, Premier Room, was not available and they downgraded us to a Superior Room which usually costs 50% less than the room we booked. No compensation was offered except a 10% discount for the pool bar...laughable! We spoke to various people but all they would do is smile and say sorry while not addressing the issue at all.
This kind of stressful experience is not what I want to have during a vacation. Especially the fact that the staff didn't care at all is upsetting. Too bad we have to go through the booking provider to get our money back.
Cannot recommend the property due to this.

Date of stay: January 2020
1  Thank sftobiasxx
Reviewed 27 December 2019 via mobile

Had one of the best time here! visited and stayed here for a few days and it was splendid, hospitality was top notch and the staffs were so friendly. Definitely will br back here in the future

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 22 December 2019 via mobile

Breakfast was chines
Bed was separated
Room was clean
Resturant food was not mach to the price burgees was burned
Totally expensive and good for my wife who don’t like to join outdoor activities and more enjoy swimming pools .
Too many Chinese.